Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

pwnedundies

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2019
Damn that's rough. We married last year and are lowkey really relieved. Friends of ours also are canceling their wedding.
Ah, sorry to hear that.. ..
I appreciate the comments. Its been mentally draining my fiancee but cancelling a wedding is nothing compared to the health of everyone involved plus I should get most of my money back. I'll get married either way just don't really need a wedding.

Reactions: kazuma86

Yugo555

Average Stuffer
Mar 13, 2020
I think wahaha must mobilize all his instruments to be able to fulfill the demand :) He may consider to have a deposit from the potential consumers and push up the production.

Camelialou

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Apr 16, 2020
Hi, silent lurker whispering here.
(lurked from the time optimum tech posted the first video, approx 10 months)
I'd be interested in having the case with the aluminum side panels accessory in black.

By the way, I'm planning to do a basic air-cooled build but I'd love to see pictures (renders maybe) of builds using the distro plate

Cheers

Oh forgot to mention already built the PC, X570motherboard, ryzen 2600 with noctua L12s cooler, RX580 graphics card, corsair SF600 PSU
It's patiently waiting in a cardboard improvised open case (amazon box + pizza box)

I think wahaha must mobilize all his instruments to be able to fulfill the demand :) He may consider to have a deposit from the potential consumers and push up the production.

Hahaha! Keep up the good work and stay safe !

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
Oh forgot to mention already built the PC, X570motherboard, ryzen 2600 with noctua L12s cooler, RX580 graphics card, corsair SF600 PSU
It's patiently waiting in a cardboard improvised open case (amazon box + pizza box)

I dont know, but it is not safe for your pc also your home too?(CMIIW) You should consider buy cheap pc case and after that you can change with T1.

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017

Maybe the main problem is material for this case..

It's not the materials or anything like that, it's more that China is dealing with 3 months of being shut down and getting caught up is going to take a while. Not to mention shipping is pretty expensive these days due to the fact that passenger flights which used to carry some cargo are not flying anymore, running without passengers to bring ppe to north America or like Air Canada is doing, ripping out most of the cheap seats and turning passenger planes into cargo planes just to transport much needed supplies.

Everything will take time and I have talked to Wahaha360 about this over the last couple of months. There is no quick and easy solution so we all have to be patient.

You need to remember something like this has never happened in modern times. There is no timeline, no end date, no predictable path to rely on.

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
By the way, I'm planning to do a basic air-cooled build but I'd love to see pictures (renders maybe) of builds using the distro plate

Cheers

Are you considering changing to a water-cooled build? Because you will not need a distro plate for air cooled. You could..but it'd be a weird flex.

I dont know, but it is not safe for your pc also your home too?(CMIIW) You should consider buy cheap pc case and after that you can change with T1.

Maybe he does not have children or pets, then it's probably ok.

Reactions: kazuma86

Yugo555

Average Stuffer
Mar 13, 2020
Maybe the main problem is material for this case..
After seeing the amount of people desperately waiting for the case in the pizza box
He should find new suppliers as soon as possible :D

Yugo555

Average Stuffer
Mar 13, 2020
It's not the materials or anything like that, it's more that China is dealing with 3 months of being shut down and getting caught up is going to take a while. Not to mention shipping is pretty expensive these days due to the fact that passenger flights which used to carry some cargo are not flying anymore, running without passengers to bring ppe to north America or like Air Canada is doing, ripping out most of the cheap seats and turning passenger planes into cargo planes just to transport much needed supplies.

Everything will take time and I have talked to Wahaha360 about this over the last couple of months. There is no quick and easy solution so we all have to be patient.

You need to remember something like this has never happened in modern times. There is no timeline, no end date, no predictable path to rely on.
I think the problem is not how much do we have to wait but at the end of the waiting, to be able to buy the case. He may consider to delay the first batch and supply a big quantity once everything is back to normal. Of course this is just an innocent idea. Probably the marketing strategy works different.

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
After seeing the amount of people desperately waiting for the case in the pizza box

He should find new suppliers as soon as possible :D

You think there are factories which have time to tackle a small order like this when companies like Apple are looking to catch up after 3 months of down time at the same level of quality. Good luck

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020

Unless you ship this case into Indonesia, their airports always open for china. But crazy shipping cost?
Yeah patient will be good for us and lurker too, thank you for your reminder. I'm okay with it.. will wait more information..

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
I think the problem is not how much do we have to wait but at the end of the waiting, to be able to buy the case. He may consider to delay the first batch and supply a big quantity once everything is back to normal. Of course this is just an innocent idea. Probably the marketing strategy works different.

You do understand that might be late next year or early 2022. It's going to be like the seasonal flu.

Camelialou

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Apr 16, 2020
Are you considering changing to a water-cooled build? Because you will not need a distro plate for air cooled. You could..but it'd be a weird flex.

Maybe he does not have children or pets, then it's probably ok.
I don't think I'm going to change to a water cooled build (a least for the time being), so I won't need the distro plate for now of course. I was just curious about how it looked when installed. In fact besides cost, I'm worried about not being able to safely carry the case in a cabin luggage in an airplane, if that is no issue with liquid cooled pc, then I'll gladly consider transitioning to a water cooled system for the fun of it (since I don't actually need it for now)

And Yes, no children nor pets, and I think I'm carefull enough so it's okay to currently keep it open this way ?

Reactions: DrHudacris

Yugo555

Average Stuffer
Mar 13, 2020
You do understand that might be late next year or early 2022. It's going to be like the seasonal flu.
I see that there is a global crisis. China has somehow recovered quicker than other countries. Instead of paying crazy shipping fees, waiting for the normalization and reducing costs would be a solution for the buyers. I think everybody is aware that there are difficulties and limitations around the world. All we need is patient. Probably there are people who are ready to pay the costs and provide feedback so next version and batch could be cheaper and more efficient. I hope we get well as soon as possible and things go back to normal. Peace and Love.

NinoPecorino

Tweezer Squeezer
Platinum Supporter
Nov 24, 2017
I can only see my earliest post now because I went back manually page by page and quoted it. It’s still acting strangely.
i've had similar issues with post searching. i couldn't see that i had post #5 in this thread and i couldn't find my post about morpheus 2 measurements without manually going through this thread. the search function only showed my most recent posts and many of my posts were missing from the "postings" section of my profile.

Reactions: pwnedundies

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
I ll left for a couple days and came back with over 10 pages to read. This is great to see how amped people are on this case.

You should read page one before commenting read 10 pages to read, then you will know why over 10 pages happen.