Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
Agree with you, unless creativity from user for this case will be another input for next series.

You are the only one whose asked for it so far. The tooling required for 1 unit would make it very expensive, personally I would 3d print it but that's me

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
Will it be possible to order a Dual-slot GPU and a Triple-slot GPU together with the case?

Unsure what you mean here.. are you asking if both 2 and 3 slot variations of the case are included? Yes, it is modular and you don't have to choose one or the other when you order.

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
I’ve seen on post on Reddit the other day that looks sick. I actually wanted to ask @Wahaha360 what he thought about using an airbrush and some Black 3.0 paint to darken the case to enhance the look. I don’t want to accidentally clog the mesh and limit airflow so I’d probably dilute the paint a bit.

Already talked to the creator of black 3.0.

It won't stick, the paint is not ment for industrial applications.

hprantis

Caliper Novice
Feb 6, 2020
In regards to accessories...

I would be interested in a frame to convert the T1 into a vertical case. Perhaps a base which it can sit on with the motherboard IO facing down.
I thought about this as well. Could be fairly simple to design and 3D print, but I don’t have a printer.

panzermuffin

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 9, 2018
Oh boy, the D15 with two fans has lowered the temps under Blender Benchmark of 9/10 degrees compared to my full custom loop with 1 GPU :D
We need a vertical cubic base T1 with 3 slots GPU support without riser @Wahaha360 ?

(The new QUADRO controller is arrived!)

Very naughty question: How could we manufacture a side panel with a cutout for the NH-D15? I really love that cooler but would like to hide the cables.

cldskt

Trash Compacter
Mar 5, 2020
Oh boy, the D15 with two fans has lowered the temps under Blender Benchmark of 9/10 degrees compared to my full custom loop with 1 GPU :D
We need a vertical cubic base T1 with 3 slots GPU support without riser @Wahaha360 ?

(The new QUADRO controller is arrived!)

What a heckin' chonker of a cooler. The cooler alone looks like about 30% in total volume of T1 lol.

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
You are the only one whose asked for it so far. The tooling required for 1 unit would make it very expensive, personally I would 3d print it but that's me

I did't asked that, my post just tell the first idea from another poster, it will be change lot IO base.. with this situation, probably need more research again, unless creativity from another builder like you. I think P1 is more good looking for vertical series rather than T1. IMO.

seckzy

Chassis Packer
Aug 2, 2019
if one doesn't mind additional software, there is also "Argus Monitor".
You can really dial in the fans and conditions there - and much more.
It doesn't look pretty, is basically free for 30 days and costs around 19$ for a three years licence (when it runs out, you can still use every version prior to the expiration date), but it's really powerful :)
Might be of interest for some: https://www.argusmonitor.com/en/index.php

+1 for Argus Monitor. The best part is being able to control the case fans using the GPU temp instead of the CPU

Reactions: Gerold

Doppler9

Caliper Novice
Feb 12, 2020
If you are in the US, USPS has seen zero drop off in shipping speeds. I have had things clear customs faster than ever from oversees. The delay is going to be business based and dependent on what state the warehouse is located. Newegg for example has a few so just because a lot of their items are in CA, I get most of my stuff from Indiana. I just ordered the x570 itx and a R5 3600 and got them in two days to Ohio.

All of my water cooling parts came in from USPS within 2-3 days as well. At the moment unless you order from Amazon or a business specifically tells you there is a delay I wouldn't worry to much because these are "essential" businesses. Just pay attention to what the sites say
I’m seeing the same here in the US. USPS has been very quick from out of country and DHL somehow delivered me a package in 4 business days from China using their slowest method.

Reactions: pwnedundies

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
If you are in the US, USPS has seen zero drop off in shipping speeds. I have had things clear customs faster than ever from oversees. The delay is going to be business based and dependent on what state the warehouse is located. Newegg for example has a few so just because a lot of their items are in CA, I get most of my stuff from Indiana. I just ordered the x570 itx and a R5 3600 and got them in two days to Ohio.

All of my water cooling parts came in from USPS within 2-3 days as well. At the moment unless you order from Amazon or a business specifically tells you there is a delay I wouldn't worry to much because these are "essential" businesses. Just pay attention to what the sites say
Glad to know that, hope everything gonna be okay ASAP.. btw, why you choose R5 3600? You can run with 3900 or 3950x? just curious.