Concept DSE Vertex - A 10L Inverted Vertical Format ITX Tower

rcradiator

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 23, 2018
Friendly bump. I've come close to pulling the trigger on a couple cases, but the fact that my heart is set on the Vertex has prevented me from following through.

@talkion does DSE hang out in a public discord channel?
Same here. I've passed on the Breathe as I wanted the design and compatibility that came with the Vertex. I hope this project's not dead.

Reactions: anoldfriend

talkion

Chassis Packer
Mar 10, 2017
He visits occasionally in the r/SFFPC discord, which is where I got the information originally. Not sure if he's in any other discords

Reactions: anoldfriend

rcradiator

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 23, 2018
Has anyone managed to contact DSE about this project or is this dead now? I'm still holding out because I love the looks and the footprint that the vertical orientation offers.

Legion

Airflow Optimizer
Nov 22, 2017
Has anyone managed to contact DSE about this project or is this dead now? I'm still holding out because I love the looks and the footprint that the vertical orientation offers.

He hasn't been online for 35 weeks, all I can suggest is put a watch on the thread in case he comes back (doubtful at this point)

scub4st3v3

Trash Compacter
May 4, 2017
Ever since I made the Breathe case, I was always wondering: Would I ever make another case? Could anything new be done with the component layout? Could I ever deliver on the features so many people wanted in the Breathe?
Now I've got my answer: Yes; and its name is Vertex.

I still hold out hope that the answer is 'Yes.'

Reactions: SlyHooper

rcradiator

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 23, 2018
Boop. Hopefully a harmless necro to remind everyone in 2020 that this still exists.
I have to wonder if I'm the only person still waiting and hoping that this case is finally released. Maybe I'm just insane waiting for someone who may not return to the community to make this case a reality. None of the other sandwich cases that I've seen have appealed to me so far. Here's to hoping DSE returns sometime soon.

ChatoMan1

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Sep 7, 2018
Boop. Hopefully a harmless necro to remind everyone in 2020 that this still exists.
I have to wonder if I'm the only person still waiting and hoping that this case is finally released. Maybe I'm just insane waiting for someone who may not return to the community to make this case a reality. None of the other sandwich cases that I've seen have appealed to me so far. Here's to hoping DSE returns sometime soon.
The site down wonder if that is good news?!