Concept DSE Vertex - A 10L Inverted Vertical Format ITX Tower

rcradiator

Average Stuffer
Feb 23, 2018
Friendly bump. I've come close to pulling the trigger on a couple cases, but the fact that my heart is set on the Vertex has prevented me from following through.

@talkion does DSE hang out in a public discord channel?
Same here. I've passed on the Breathe as I wanted the design and compatibility that came with the Vertex. I hope this project's not dead.

Reactions: anoldfriend

talkion

Chassis Packer
Mar 10, 2017
He visits occasionally in the r/SFFPC discord, which is where I got the information originally. Not sure if he's in any other discords

Reactions: anoldfriend

rcradiator

Average Stuffer
Feb 23, 2018
Has anyone managed to contact DSE about this project or is this dead now? I'm still holding out because I love the looks and the footprint that the vertical orientation offers.

Legion

Cable-Tie Ninja
Nov 22, 2017
Has anyone managed to contact DSE about this project or is this dead now? I'm still holding out because I love the looks and the footprint that the vertical orientation offers.
He hasn't been online for 35 weeks, all I can suggest is put a watch on the thread in case he comes back (doubtful at this point)

scub4st3v3

Caliper Novice
May 4, 2017
Ever since I made the Breathe case, I was always wondering: Would I ever make another case? Could anything new be done with the component layout? Could I ever deliver on the features so many people wanted in the Breathe?
Now I've got my answer: Yes; and its name is Vertex.
I still hold out hope that the answer is 'Yes.'