Not the end.My order for a case just got refunded with the following note:
"DSE BREATHE CASE PREORDER REFUND. (CASE FUTURE TBD)"
Does anyone know if this is the end for this case?
That 90 degree adaptor does not work. Lol
My thoughts so far with building in this case.
thats my only concerns so far. I will not be able to complete my build
- Wow this case is light! the aluminium really makes it great for portable builds. But there is ALOT of flex that kind of scares me at times. Especially when I'm holding it in my hands and I can see it bend really far. (perhaps steel is better for the Spine)
- DEFINITELY USE CUSTOM OR PREMIUM CABLES. You really need that flexibility. Buy the Corsair Premium SF PSU's coming out or cablemod or your favorite modder.
- As was previously mentioned, the PSU 24 pin is way too thick with the SF450/600 cables (non premium) gets in the
- I have 4 2.5" drives I want to use. I honestly have no idea how its supposed to be mounted with the available cables from the PSU. It is definitely not possible with the stock SATA power cables. No matter how much you pend and twist, it is not possible with the cables coming out the sides. @DSE what did you use in the photos? I'll probably end up only using 2.
- If I have an M.2 on the back of the motherboard, it is covered by the PCI-E riser cable, I am concerned for the temps as there is no active airflow over it.