DAN A4-SFX v4.1

m0nsta

Minimal Tinkerer
Feb 21, 2018
Can anyone figure out how this guy installed a full-on water cooled system in his case with CPU and GPU water cooling?
I dont see how it all fits in there. What am I not seeing?

Hey like this one ? :D

Last edited:

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015
Hall of Fame (HOF)

Last year I made the request that everyone can send me a picture of its own setup. My plan was it to pick the best 15 pictures and let the community decide what the best is. The top five tier should be display on dan-cases.com in the HOF section. I got some pictures, but not enough to pick 15 good pictures.

I like to make the request again. Please send me a high quality and well made picture of your build. I will pick the best ones and let you decide what the best ones are. The three best will get an A4-SFXv2 and a Window kit for free. Position four to five will get an free A4-SFXv1. So pick up your camera and made some awesome pictures. Maybe on an untypical location like an old factory or outside in the snow.

You will find all information how to be a part of the HOF on https://dan-cases.com/dana4_hof.html

Examples:

Copyright - m0nsta @ Hardawreluxx

Copyright - CeresPK @ Hardwareluxx

I wish you all the luck

Regards
Daniel Hansen

Cane

Cable Smoosher
Feb 25, 2018
As this seems to be a pretty multi topic thread I'll place my question here: Does anyone know if I have to pay import taxes or are they are included in the preorder price of the v3? (In my case Germany ...)

Fenrir

Caliper Novice
Feb 7, 2018
I was wondering... I have the ASROCK Z370 fatality motherboard and a SF600. I was thinking about buying cables from CableMod for when the v3 gets released, but I’m unsure of which lengths I should buy for the ATX and 8pin EPS cable. Any ideas?

Commanderwiggin

Chassis Packer
Dec 2, 2017
I like the sticker idea for the usb port...wish they made a tighter option though.

Here's my finished build:
CPU: Intel Core i5-8600K @4.8gHz (Mild OC) - Delid with Coollaboratory Liquid Ultra TIM
Delid Kit Used: Rockit 88 LGA 1151 Kit
CPU Cooler: Asetek 545lc AIO with Noctua NF-A9x14
AIO Cooler to CPU TIM: Arctic MX-4
Motherboard: ASUS STRIX Z370-I GAMING
Memory: GSKILL 16GB DDR4 3200
Storage: SAMSUNG 512GB 960PRO NVME M.2 SSD
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti Gaming OC 11G
Power Supply: Corsair SF600
Power Supply Cables: Corsair SF Series Premium Individually Sleeved PSU Cable Kit - Black Model# CP-8920202
Case: Dan A4 SFX V2 Black

Reactions: naadofett