Today I played a round with the old A4-H2O sample. I put it in a vertical position. I think I looks very nice. I think about using this for the B4-SFX but with the current B4 internals. Furthermore I think to change the dimension to 325x131x240 10.2l to make it more different than the meshlicious. It would fit 3Slot GPU and 240 AIO will full height fans:
I took a little bit to let this sink in. This is an art piece. A soft but rectangular design accentuated by the circular feet and rectangular blocks. It's very good, and also very different from the meshalicious. I wouldn't just buy it, I would display it.
If you're going to use this design though. I have some thoughts.
EDIT: I assumed that you would be using the A4-H20 internals when I wrote this. Please assume that all of my comments revolve around taking an A4-SFX H20, and standing it vertically.
1. The exhaust radiator (formerly the top) should now face the back and away from the user. It would pull cold air through the front and sides, and exhaust the heat away.
1a. The front (formerly the bottom) of the case should look like the picture above.
2. The front of the case should have room for two 120x25 intake fans.
3. Personal take, the feet should be a little bit taller, or come in a couple sizes as this is as much a show piece as SFF, and the legs should be black brushed aluminum.
4. There should be no IO, power buttons, or lights at all on the top, front, sides, or bottom of the case. The power switch should be in the back, and maybe some USB ports.
4a: If you do put a power button the front, I suggest you place at the very center of the bottom of the chassis, and make it a curved rectangle in the same dimensional proportions as the case itself. I would suggest mounting it horizontally to draw into the feet.
4b. The a circular button in the dead center of the bottom front would also look great.
5. The feet at the bottom (formerly rear) should round the corners just a bit more to match the rounded edges of the case.
6. Ensure we can fit 2.5 slot GPUs. Ampere is thick....
7. Since you now have a back to front airflow path, you could offer optional glass panels. Perhaps the panels would benefit from a slightly black border.
This is a really good looking case, and I'm all in if you produce it.
Also, I don't mean to come off harsh. I love this design, and admire your work.