DAN B4-SFX

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
1. The exhaust radiator (formerly the top) should now face the back and away from the user. It would pull cold air through the front and sides, and exhaust the heat away.
then all the IO cables will come at the user, remember the internal layout is still going to be B4/Meshlicious with 90-degree rotated motherboard

Reactions: Revenant

Revenant

King of Cable Management
Editorial Staff
Gold Supporter
Apr 21, 2017
then all the IO cables will come at the user, remember the internal layout is still going to be B4/Meshlicious with 90-degree rotated motherboard

You’re correct. I missed the part where he was using the modified internals. All of my comments are for if the internals match the A4, and the MB would face down.

Reactions: thelaughingman

sffaddiction

Efficiency Noob
Apr 13, 2020
Loving this case, are there any plans to make hdd mounting brackets if you use shorter cards ala ZS ST v1?

Revenant

King of Cable Management
Editorial Staff
Gold Supporter
Apr 21, 2017
Loving this case, are there any plans to make hdd mounting brackets if you use shorter cards ala ZS ST v1?

That will cook the drives. I know from personal experience. If there was a metal heat shield between the ITX GPU the drives though it would work.

Reactions: Arboreal

definelicht

Caliper Novice
Sep 24, 2020
How should we interpret that this has been unstickied? Has the project been abandoned, or just demoted to "might not happen"?

Rollingstar

What's an ITX?
New User
Sep 1, 2021
The current project is too close to the Meshlicious, the demand is not that high and I am currently not working on it, so I unstick it.
Shame to hear, the B4 was really compelling to me. Any plans to revisit this project in the future or should I not hold my breath?

ellroy80

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 7, 2020
I think there's a market for this. A vertical version of the A4-H20, which means 25mm fans and availability through regular retail channels (both unlike the T1). Smaller than the Meshilicious. Wahaha isn't working with SSUPD on Meshi anymore, so who knows where that sits long term, anyway.