Stalled Custom_MOD MINI

TheHig

King of Cable Management
Oct 13, 2016
I definitely need to catch up on this thread!

The 8700 sounds like it will be pretty sweet. Happy building and looking forward to your build log. ;)

Ketchup

Trash Compacter
Jul 13, 2016
And I was getting worried, being on party 7, that I haven't received my G-Unique. I saw people writing in the comments that they had received their G-Unique a few weeks before they got their case, but that was for batch ... 2 or 3 if I'm not mistaken.

sergiiua

The builder of unique cases ...
Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
And I was getting worried, being on party 7, that I haven't received my G-Unique. I saw people writing in the comments that they had received their G-Unique a few weeks before they got their case, but that was for batch ... 2 or 3 if I'm not mistaken.
Guri was on vacation and later made orders. some have already sent and others will soon ship.

Reactions: Acalanata

Revenant

Christopher Moine - Senior Editor SFF.N
Revenant Tech
SFFn Staff
Apr 21, 2017
Mini arrived, using it now. Fairly hellish to put the components into, but pretty cool once you're done. My main issue was that I could only get 1! Screw into the mobo. It's sandwiched pretty tight though so it's fine.

A very nice build indeed. Congrats. What specs are you running?

Reactions: seto

Revenant

Revenant Tech
SFFn Staff
Apr 21, 2017
I did notice that, I figured it was an option you choose. It looks good!

Reactions: Curiosity

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Jan 19, 2017
I've got the gunique from my modmini up for sale in the for sale forms if anyone is interested

bakakiba

Chassis Packer
Oct 13, 2017
I am soooo interested in this case but i cannot find anybode writing anything about the noise. How is the noise with the noctua heatsink with the low clearance? Whats the temp for you guys who has this case?

Im thinking of running my 2500k with n9i and this case but not sure bout the heat and temp.

Curiosity

Too busy figuring out if I can to think if I shoul
Platinum Supporter
Bronze Supporter
M...M...M...M...Multi-Tier...Subscriber...
Apr 30, 2016
With the hexagonal vents my l9i is very quiet, there's almost no resistance since it's so open.
With my second set of vents that are much more restrictive the l9i is kind of loud, imo.
I have my 1060sc's curve set extremely low so it doesn't ever get loud.
Temps are the same as the were in my S4 mini, which are the same as they were in my ncase m1

Revenant

Revenant Tech
SFFn Staff
Apr 21, 2017
I am soooo interested in this case but i cannot find anybode writing anything about the noise. How is the noise with the noctua heatsink with the low clearance? Whats the temp for you guys who has this case?

Im thinking of running my 2500k with n9i and this case but not sure bout the heat and temp.

Well, as soon as mine gets here I'll let you know. I'll be running an I7-8700 with 1070

Ketchup

Trash Compacter
Jul 13, 2016
@bakakiba, what's your setup and what case size and vents would you take? Maybe someone has the same thing or quite similar that could give you a idea of heat and noise.