Stalled Custom_MOD MINI

Curiosity

Too busy figuring out if I can to think if I shoul
Platinum Supporter
Bronze Supporter
M...M...M...M...Multi-Tier...Subscriber...
Apr 30, 2016
Any update on shipping for batch 2 and/or 3?

Curiosity

Too busy figuring out if I can to think if I shoul
Platinum Supporter
Bronze Supporter
M...M...M...M...Multi-Tier...Subscriber...
Apr 30, 2016
The case stands in line for painting. I call every day. I hope to get colored next week. I apologize for the delay. I will send it as soon as I receive it.
Thank you for the update. I understand it is out of your control.

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Jan 19, 2017
Has anyone tried one of thermaltakes premium risers the mini yet? Curious if it's flexible enough to make that tight bend.

Revenant

Christopher Moine - Senior Editor SFF.N
Revenant Tech
SFFn Staff
Apr 21, 2017
picoPSU / G-Unique + power brick. In the first few pages it's mentioned the HDPlex unit is too tall

I just ordered the G-Unique PSU through Custom Mod. When it get's here, I'll post a write up on it.

sergiiua

The builder of unique cases ...
Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
Hello.
Orders from the 2nd order have not yet been sent, because there were minor difficulties and the contractor did not fulfill the order within the agreed time. We are doing our best on our part. We plan to start orders from next week. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Starting today, we begin collecting orders for the 5th Batch (5 cases limit). I would like to write some changes that will now be available both when ordering and by default.
- Dust filters of black color (for all)
- Metal buttons black and chrome-plated color (choice)
- Small design changes (for all)
- Installing the USB 3.1 type C jack (optional)
- RGB backlight with control via smartphone - Bluetooth 4.0 (optional)
- Ordering the PSU G-Unique 400W with the enclosure

Also, those who have already made the order can write to us and learn about the possibility of installing these add-ons.

George__Sm1th

Chassis Packer
May 4, 2017
Nice case! I think this is a really good idea but I am wondering if this case would support a mini-DTX motherboard. If not then do the other cases you make support them?

koramas

Efficiency Noob
Mar 14, 2017
This case with a tiny bit of extra room for a 2.5" ssd behind the front panel would be amazing - would buy. Unfortunately I have no m.2 slot.

sergiiua

The builder of unique cases ...
Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
Please take into account all who plan to place an order. The case will have a hole under the power connector from the G-Unique as in the photo. Thank you

Reactions: Acalanata

alexep7

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jan 30, 2017
Any news from the contractor? I'm assuming the May 28 date you had chosen for shipping has to be pushed forward once again, right?