Stalled Custom_MOD MINI

sergiiua

The builder of unique cases ...
Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
Dear customers and other people! Good news. Today the factory sent out the cases. I'll get them on Monday. Starting Tuesday I will immediately send them to you. Why so long? I know you are waiting for a very long time. I'm sorry that this happened. Part of the blanks was defective because I miscalculated in the calculations. They had to be ordered anew. Also the plant did not fulfill the order within the agreed period. I did my best. I wrote and called the plant every day to speed up the process. Many thanks for your patience. I will continue to work on the cases and improve them. Sincerely.

Curiosity

Too busy figuring out if I can to think if I shoul
Platinum Supporter
Bronze Supporter
M...M...M...M...Multi-Tier...Subscriber...
Apr 30, 2016
Thank you for the update, and for all the work you're putting into these!

Jonny727272

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 26, 2017
I'm not even getting one of these but your continued communication with the community looks awesome! Keep up the great work :)

Reactions: W1NN1NG

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Jan 19, 2017

Batch #6 will be my turn! (s
till in doubt between 5.92L or 3.24L case)
I like the design of the flex. But I don't really want to deal with finding a good flex psu. I know gury does good work so I chose to go with the mini for sure

paullusty

Trash Compacter
Mar 22, 2017
I like the design of the flex. But I don't really want to deal with finding a good flex psu. I know gury does good work so I chose to go with the mini for sure
he has a smaller than sfx, passively cooled internal gpu in the works too. don't know if custom mod will use it in their designs though :/

hungsu

Case Bender
Sep 6, 2016
Any owners of this case care to share their experience? I'm currently backing the Dan A4, but might bail out of that and get this instead if you guys have had positive experiences with it.

Revenant

Christopher Moine - Senior Editor SFF.N
Revenant Tech
SFFn Staff
Apr 21, 2017
Dear customers and other people! Good news. Today the factory sent out the cases. I'll get them on Monday. Starting Tuesday I will immediately send them to you. Why so long? I know you are waiting for a very long time. I'm sorry that this happened. Part of the blanks was defective because I miscalculated in the calculations. They had to be ordered anew. Also the plant did not fulfill the order within the agreed period. I did my best. I wrote and called the plant every day to speed up the process. Many thanks for your patience. I will continue to work on the cases and improve them. Sincerely.

I have no problem with a delay if it means higher quality. Love to see some pics though ^_^

TheHig

King of Cable Management
Oct 13, 2016
Any owners of this case care to share their experience? I'm currently backing the Dan A4, but might bail out of that and get this instead if you guys have had positive experiences with it.
I have a build log of mine you can check out which may answer some questions for you.

Build quality is terrific.
Included riser is working great.
Build experience was challenging and fun.

Overall my experience has been very good however you need to be ok with one of two direct plug power solutions. The mini box pico or a custom order from Gury at G Unique. Both work well and if you are mindful of your component selection can work just fine. My one concern is replacing the power supply in the event of failure. You will be down while you source another. I keep an sfx or atx psu spare at all times just in case. Have for years and it has bailed me out more than once! Hopefully this helps some feel free to ask questions.

Curiosity

Too busy figuring out if I can to think if I shoul
Platinum Supporter
Bronze Supporter
M...M...M...M...Multi-Tier...Subscriber...
Apr 30, 2016
I would love to see separate magnetic side panels in the next revision.
I ordered an extra set of panels with my case, I might try cutting them and making them magnetic if I can think of a good way to mount the magnets.