Stalled Custom_MOD MINI

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Jan 19, 2017
Batch #4 (5 cases limit). Open for orders until MAY-10.
Ahh looks like I'll have to get on the next one then didn't realize 4 was still going on I'm waiting on a bonus check still before I can order should hopefully be here sometime this month

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Jan 19, 2017
Do not quite understand the message
Was saying I'll probably have to wait till you do another run. I've got a bonus check coming from my work that I was going to order one with they said it will be on one of my checks by the 9th of June why I asked when the next run would be :)

sergiiua

The builder of unique cases ...
Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
Was saying I'll probably have to wait till you do another run. I've got a bonus check coming from my work that I was going to order one with they said it will be on one of my checks by the 9th of June why I asked when the next run would be :)
5 turn after May 10.

alexep7

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jan 30, 2017
How much space is there between the bottom of the motherboard and the GPU? Would it be possible to install some small heatsinks on an m.2 drive if the slot is on the bottom of the motherboard or is there not enough space?

spiffyfitz

Minimal Tinkerer
Apr 29, 2017
I'd love to see how the black powder coating looks on these beauties! Personally, I like the black perforated air vents best... I think it would look so slick!

Also looking forward to seeing temps and noise reports for this beautiful case! Excellent work, sergiiua!

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Jan 19, 2017
Now you can order, through us, a case + PSU 400W G-Unique

30cm dc-in cable with dedicated 8pin dc jack
20cm 4+4pin cpu cable
40cm 6+2pin pci-e cable(length is counted from dc jack)
400watts dell brick

May have to do this,

Revenant

Christopher Moine - Senior Editor SFF.N
Revenant Tech
SFFn Staff
Apr 21, 2017
Now you can order, through us, a case + PSU 400W G-Unique

30cm dc-in cable with dedicated 8pin dc jack
20cm 4+4pin cpu cable
40cm 6+2pin pci-e cable(length is counted from dc jack)
400watts dell brick

Can I add that to my current order?

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Jan 19, 2017
Also quick question about the psu does the arch daemon fit in the case or is it going to be a different unit? I'm probably going to order it custom because I'd like a shorter cable for my CPU 8 pin due to me ordering the msi carbon board and I'd like it to fit perfectly with no excess cable

alexep7

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jan 30, 2017
so will the arch daemon fit in the mini or do we need to have the type a or b?
Im going to order mine with completely custom length cables so knowing would be good thanks :D
can't see a reason why it wouldn't, it's 27mm in height after all

Curiosity

Too busy figuring out if I can to think if I shoul
Platinum Supporter
Bronze Supporter
M...M...M...M...Multi-Tier...Subscriber...
Apr 30, 2016
Is there space for an m.2 on the bottom of a mb since the pcie extender will be located there?
Post #305, you can actually see the m.2 drive between the mb and extension cable.

Reactions: sergiiua