Stalled Custom_MOD MINI

Curiosity

Too busy figuring out if I can to think if I shoul
Platinum Supporter
Bronze Supporter
M...M...M...M...Multi-Tier...Subscriber...
Apr 30, 2016
101.6*50.8*29mm (L*W*H)

It would fit for sure. I wonder if you could fab a PCI-E slot bracket so the card would sit at the top of the slot and not the bottom. You will be using a flexible riser anyway.
Because of the Mobo tray cutout you would have to fashion some sort of bracket to hold the pcie extension in place of you wanted to secure that.
But You could probably get away with just screwing it into the pcie slot if it was a lp card.

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Jan 19, 2017
Trying to figure out what color I'm going to have mine cerakoted when I finally get mine. Help me decide pleaseeee

Reactions: TheHig

Curiosity

Too busy figuring out if I can to think if I shoul
Platinum Supporter
Bronze Supporter
M...M...M...M...Multi-Tier...Subscriber...
Apr 30, 2016
I'm partial to more earthy colors, but the top one is more fun for sure. I vote the top one.

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Jan 19, 2017
Vote for top color from me.

I'm partial to more earthy colors, but the top one is more fun for sure. I vote the top one.
Everyone's been saying that as well so I figure that's what I'll end up doing. It def is a more exciting color combo for real. I'm going to cut a vinyl to go over the diamond logo and for the strix & co out of that anodized aluminum vinyl when I get a chance to order some that's where the different colors are coming from. I could totally have it cerakoted with it like that but I think I'm going to prefer the brushed look based on my renderings I've been messing with. Because I've been using it as a texture so.

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Jan 19, 2017
I think the top color more suits your build theme.
Oh I agree completely. But as far as theme goes I had originally had second thoughts just because I wasnt sure if I would enjoy it very much and I couldn't picture it in my head. Which is why I started making some idea panels on the computer with different color schemes. And I made a few

TheHig

King of Cable Management
Oct 13, 2016
AMD R5 1600
Biostar X370GTN
Noctua L9a
MSI RX560
Teamgroup Vulcan 16GB @ 2133MHz
Samsung 960 Evo 256GB
G-Unique w/300W adapter
Ubuntu 17.04

I meant to ask the other day. What temps are you seeing on your 1600 with the L9? I have the AM4 bracket and a 1700 waiting on an itx mobo. Really would like to get that into my mini.

Thanks !

Parge

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 8, 2015
Is batch 5 still on track to ship before July 15th? Also, when should we expect the G-Uniques to arrive?

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Jan 19, 2017
Is batch 5 still on track to ship before July 15th? Also, when should we expect the G-Uniques to arrive?
I got my gunique already but I also ordered them separate so I can't quote on that much. As far as batch 5 I haven't heard an update on batch 4 so I'm not sure yet

Reactions: Acalanata