Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
Nice :)

TheHig

King of Cable Management
Oct 13, 2016
pretty close to pulling the trigger on this case; is there any chance we can get comparison pics? Thanks :)

I can do some pics when I get mine with a Hadron air, Riotoro cr 280, and Xigmatek Eris for size, footprint etc.

If this is what you are getting at that is...

Cheers.

Reactions: cmyk78

sergiiua

The builder of unique cases ...
Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
Good news. We sent 6 from 7 cases from batch #1 to customers. I'll PM track number tomorrow.

pretty close to pulling the trigger on this case; is there any chance we can get comparison pics? Thanks :)
I'll share comparison pics on weekend (vs Dan Cases A4-SFX).

The second batch will be manufactured in a different factory, correct?
Yes.

Some pics:

alexep7

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jan 30, 2017
You convinced me, I just pulled the trigger :)

Is there a way to know if my order still made batch #3 or if I'll have to wait for the next batch? Not that waiting is a problem for me because it means I get more time to see what AMD brings to the table, but just wondering.

sergiiua

Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
You convinced me, I just pulled the trigger :)

Is there a way to know if my order still made batch #3 or if I'll have to wait for the next batch? Not that waiting is a problem for me because it means I get more time to see what AMD brings to the table, but just wondering.

There are 3 free slots In batch #3. Cases from this batch will ship before APR-30.
If you want to wait, you can order the case from batch #4. Cases from this batch will ship before May-31.

alexep7

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jan 30, 2017
Ah, in that case I'll stay in batch #3 :)

Also, I just realized I wasn't clear on my PSU choice but it's a G-Unique + 220W power brick. Sorry about that, I think in the form I put "G-Unique/picoPSU" or something like that which may cause confusion.

sergiiua

Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
Ah, in that case I'll stay in batch #3 :)

Also, I just realized I wasn't clear on my PSU choice but it's a G-Unique + 220W power brick. Sorry about that, I think in the form I put "G-Unique/picoPSU" or something like that which may cause confusion.

For your config, I recommend you PicoPSU-160-XT. Please PM me your choice before APR-10 (production) because this PSU has different mounting connectors.

alexep7

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jan 30, 2017
I just noticed in the pictures that in the new version of the case with the curved front, the sides stick out a little bit making it look a bit weird - they don't align like they did with the angular front panel. Will this be fixed in the next batch or is it supposed to be like that?

BeerNsoup

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 12, 2017
I think all future cases will be angled, not rounded. His supplier for doing the metalwork will only do the angled bends.

Maybe wait for him to confirm, but i think that's what he said in a thread for one of his other cases. Hope that helps.