Custom Cable Services (Sleeved or un-Sleeved)

Well, I guess this will still be on my To-Do list tomorrow...

But hey, I made a thing! Check it out (WIP): PCPartFind.com

I'm in the process of making another page like that one for my other site (PCPinouts.com) and then getting the surveys up and running but I thought I'd let you all know what I'm working on (other than a couple cable orders) right now :)

On the subject of Cable Sleeving...

I do need to update that website as well since the stats and such are out of date (thanks to everyone who ordered cables!!) and re-do this post again so it looks good but I'll put in the basics as well as add some newer pics of my recent work. :)

Current Status: Taking S4 Mini related orders and most other small cables. Sata Data cables are available as well.

Cables I can make and sleeve:
  • Motherboard 24pin
  • CPU/EPS 8pin, 4+4pin, & 4pin
  • GPU/PCIE 6pin, 8pin, 8+6pin, & 8+8pin
  • SATA Power (Can chain multiple connectors on one cable. Straight, Right angle and "thru" style connectors available)
  • 4pin (Molex) Power (Can chain multiple connectors on one cable.)
  • Custom Length Sata Data cables (Lengths between 1-39 inches [2-99cm])

More to come later...

Last edited:

royalba94

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
AVAENTUM SLEEVING
Apr 2, 2017
Avaentum.com
You're not planning to do sleeved USB cables in the near future, are you?
Not in next couple weeks at least unfortunately :/ I am hoping to begin practicing doing shortened Sata Data cables this week or next and then the USB cables are next on that list.
The orange in pictures 9-11 looks great, which sleeving is that?
Thanks, that set is sleeved in MDPC-X Lava Orange and MDPC-X Natural White :)

Reactions: VegetableStu

iFreilicht

FlexATX Authority
Feb 28, 2015
freilite.com
I am hoping to begin practicing doing shortened Sata Data cables

Oh boy, you're on the right forum to sell those! :D

USB cables are next on that list.

Awesome! Maybe consider offering coiled cables as well, those are pretty popular with mechanical keyboard enthusiasts.

Thanks, that set is sleeved in MDPC-X Lava Orange and MDPC-X Natural White :)

Thanks a bunch! If I get a modular PSU for my rig I'll make sure to order cables with those two colours!

royalba94

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
AVAENTUM SLEEVING
Apr 2, 2017
Avaentum.com
Oh boy, you're on the right forum to sell those! :D
Yep, that's the idea ;) :thumb:

Awesome! Maybe consider offering coiled cables as well, those are pretty popular with mechanical keyboard enthusiasts.
Good idea, I'll definitely look into this and try and make it happen. I'm hoping eventually I'll be able to offer most any cable anyone would like sleeved :)

Thanks a bunch! If I get a modular PSU for my rig I'll make sure to order cables with those two colours!
NP, glad you liked them :)

Reactions: Colinreay

royalba94

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
AVAENTUM SLEEVING
Apr 2, 2017
Avaentum.com
Now offering Custom Length SATA Data cables!

I can do lengths between 19in - 1in for now. Hopefully longer lengths can be offered in the future.

Thanks!

Reactions: iFreilicht

otraore

Efficiency Noob
Jul 5, 2017
Hey, have you done orders before for the s4 mini and the hdplex 400w? I'm working with the new gigabyte am4 motherboard, the s4 mini and the hdplex 400w as well as an unknown gpu at the moment. I'm interested if you can make custom cables for that. Looking forward to your response.

royalba94

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
AVAENTUM SLEEVING
Apr 2, 2017
Avaentum.com
Hey, have you done orders before for the s4 mini and the hdplex 400w? I'm working with the new gigabyte am4 motherboard, the s4 mini and the hdplex 400w as well as an unknown gpu at the moment. I'm interested if you can make custom cables for that. Looking forward to your response.
Yep, I'm working on several right now. I have all the pinouts, just waiting to 100% confirm the new CPU and GPU lengths for the Asus Z(x)70i that a lot of people have :)

I can definitely help you as far as cables go, I'll send you a PM and we can work out the details there :)

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Jan 19, 2017
Now offering Custom Length SATA Data cables!

I can do lengths between 19in - 1in for now. Hopefully longer lengths can be offered in the future.

Thanks!
gonna be hitting you up within the next couple weeks fam as soon as i get my modmini in the mail :) got a sata 3 m.2 adapter im gonna need a short data cable for Im not gonna end up needing psu shortened as the cables are pretty much perfect length they could probably use a few mm shaved off but in reality not worth causing trouble over they look great the data cable however I can't seem to find an appropriate length for at least not in a non hideous color

Reactions: royalba94

royalba94

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
AVAENTUM SLEEVING
Apr 2, 2017
Avaentum.com
gonna be hitting you up within the next couple weeks fam as soon as i get my modmini in the mail :) got a sata 3 m.2 adapter im gonna need a short data cable for Im not gonna end up needing psu shortened as the cables are pretty much perfect length they could probably use a few mm shaved off but in reality not worth causing trouble over they look great the data cable however I can't seem to find an appropriate length for at least not in a non hideous color

Sounds good :)

I know the struggles of finding a Sata data cable the right length that isn't red or blue or clear. The cables I'm offering are black by default (unsleeved) and then sleeved can be whatever you'd like :)

DocH

G4G
Apr 2, 2017
So sad your taking a leave of absence on cabling other than S4 minis!! Had to order from cable mods. :( Hope your new adventure works out!!

royalba94

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
AVAENTUM SLEEVING
Apr 2, 2017
Avaentum.com
So sad your taking a leave of absence on cabling other than S4 minis!! Had to order from cable mods. :( Hope your new adventure works out!!

Yeah, sorry about that! I just wouldn't be able to provide the level of quality and customer service that I want since I'm working on this other venture now as well so I had to step back a bit :(

I probably could have made an exception for you tho ;)

Anyways, I'll have to look at how I worded the notice again (and probably should update my post here too) but I'm still open to doing the smaller more specific cables (esp. for the HDPlex 400w) like S4 Mini, Sentry ITX, Dancase A4, custom length Sata Data, etc. - it's mainly just the fully modular cables for regular ATX builds or ones that have more than 3-5 cables that take too much time to figure out and build the cables for right now.

I'm hoping to be back to full service again soon tho! Once I get this other thing rolling I'll be able to not worry about the money as much and have more time to actually build and mod things :)

Anyway, that was probably a much longer reply than you wanted but thanks for everything and I'll report back here when I'm back up and running again :)

Have a good one!

DocH

G4G
Apr 2, 2017
Yeah, sorry about that! I just wouldn't be able to provide the level of quality and customer service that I want since I'm working on this other venture now as well so I had to step back a bit :(

I probably could have made an exception for you tho ;)

Anyways, I'll have to look at how I worded the notice again (and probably should update my post here too) but I'm still open to doing the smaller more specific cables (esp. for the HDPlex 400w) like S4 Mini, Sentry ITX, Dancase A4, custom length Sata Data, etc. - it's mainly just the fully modular cables for regular ATX builds or ones that have more than 3-5 cables that take too much time to figure out and build the cables for right now.

I'm hoping to be back to full service again soon tho! Once I get this other thing rolling I'll be able to not worry about the money as much and have more time to actually build and mod things :)

Anyway, that was probably a much longer reply than you wanted but thanks for everything and I'll report back here when I'm back up and running again :)

Have a good one!
Fingers crossed for you mate! I still may take you up on that as cablemods sometimes has questionable quality. Thanks for all the info i am sure the community welcomes it and wishes the best for you and the new venture!

royalba94

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
AVAENTUM SLEEVING
Apr 2, 2017
Avaentum.com
Just as an update, needless to say things got really crazy right before Christmas with prepping/finding presents, errands and all that scene and then I got roped into acting in the play I was just going to record so things were hectic right after Christmas too. Our performance(s) was last weekend tho so now I'm finally getting a chance to catch back up with everything.

Hoping to get the OP updated and formatted finally sometime in the next few days and then work on the web stuff I mentioned.

Thanks to everyone for you patience and keep being awesome!

royalba94

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
AVAENTUM SLEEVING
Apr 2, 2017
Avaentum.com
What's the proper procedure for getting a quote?

Sorry for the late reply, if you want to shoot me a PM or an email (admin@avaentum.com) with what you'd like then I'll let you know what I can do :)

If you're just needing typical cables/extensions then the configurator on my site should get you in the right price range though it doesn't factor in shipping as of yet.

Once again, sorry it took me so long - thing's are still a bit crazy right now. Thanks for your inquiry tho! :)

Reactions: Biowarejak

SpringerTheNerd

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 7, 2017
Sorry for the late reply, if you want to shoot me a PM or an email (admin@avaentum.com) with what you'd like then I'll let you know what I can do :)

If you're just needing typical cables/extensions then the configurator on my site should get you in the right price range though it doesn't factor in shipping as of yet.

Once again, sorry it took me so long - thing's are still a bit crazy right now. Thanks for your inquiry tho! :)

No worries man I'm in no rush. Still waiting for my rads to get here haha. I'll shoot you a PM sometime after this weekend.