Custom Cable Services (Sleeved or un-Sleeved)

Well, I guess this will still be on my To-Do list tomorrow...

But hey, I made a thing! Check it out (WIP): PCPartFind.com

I'm in the process of making another page like that one for my other site (PCPinouts.com) and then getting the surveys up and running but I thought I'd let you all know what I'm working on (other than a couple cable orders) right now :)

On the subject of Cable Sleeving...

I do need to update that website as well since the stats and such are out of date (thanks to everyone who ordered cables!!) and re-do this post again so it looks good but I'll put in the basics as well as add some newer pics of my recent work. :)

Current Status: Taking S4 Mini related orders and most other small cables. Sata Data cables are available as well.

Cables I can make and sleeve:
  • Motherboard 24pin
  • CPU/EPS 8pin, 4+4pin, & 4pin
  • GPU/PCIE 6pin, 8pin, 8+6pin, & 8+8pin
  • SATA Power (Can chain multiple connectors on one cable. Straight, Right angle and "thru" style connectors available)
  • 4pin (Molex) Power (Can chain multiple connectors on one cable.)
  • Custom Length Sata Data cables (Lengths between 1-39 inches [2-99cm])

More to come later...

Last edited:

royalba94

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
AVAENTUM SLEEVING
Apr 2, 2017
Avaentum.com
Are you back at full force and do you send international?

It would be for a full custom psu set.
Not quite back in "full force" just yet unfortunately but I am starting to take on a few orders again. If you want to let me know what you'd like then I'll see what I can do for you :)

And yes, I have shipped international before so I could do that again :thumb:

Thx for asking!

Walderstorn

Average Stuffer
Apr 29, 2018
Not quite back in "full force" just yet unfortunately but I am starting to take on a few orders again. If you want to let me know what you'd like then I'll see what I can do for you :)

And yes, I have shipped international before so I could do that again :thumb:

Thx for asking!

Great! I will do some measurements on Friday, will PM to you and then you can give me your thoughts on it.
Just so you have some rough idea, i am in need of sleeved, custom sized, cables for my silverstone sfx-l 700w and, unfortunately, i will need some cables to have some turns and twists, which are not always available in some sellers. I would also like to order (depending on my budget and the cost) custom sized SATA cables.

Best regards

Reactions: royalba94

RenG

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jul 17, 2016
anybody here knows if royalba94 still around? it has been 5 weeks since he was last online. Hopefully he is okay, I still want my cables. :)

royalba94

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
AVAENTUM SLEEVING
Apr 2, 2017
Avaentum.com
anybody here knows if royalba94 still around? it has been 5 weeks since he was last online. Hopefully he is okay, I still want my cables. :)

Hey!

I'm still around, just been juggling life and whatnot so haven't logged in here in a while :/
I must have missed the email notification for your message earlier, sorry!

I'll try and be a bit better about logging in more often. Reply incoming :)

juancgarcia

What's an ITX?
Dec 21, 2018
Hey, @royalba94 are you in a position to take new work?

I'm interested in a quote on HDplex 400W Hi-Fi cables if you're available.

I estimated these measurements as the length of wire between it's connectors, not end to end. Hope that's workable.
8pin mobo power - 8"
8pin pcie - 3"
24pin atx - 2"

Here's my particular HD 400W in case the version might be a factor.

RenG

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jul 17, 2016
Hey, @royalba94 are you in a position to take new work?

I'm interested in a quote on HDplex 400W Hi-Fi cables if you're available.

I estimated these measurements as the length of wire between it's connectors, not end to end. Hope that's workable.
8pin mobo power - 8"
8pin pcie - 3"
24pin atx - 2"

Here's my particular HD 400W in case the version might be a factor.

Were you able to contact him? Seems like he didn't visit this site yet for months now.

royalba94

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
AVAENTUM SLEEVING
Apr 2, 2017
Avaentum.com
Hey guys!

Sorry for basically ghosting around here lately, I ended up picking up basically another job so between the two and the usual life stuff it's been pretty busy :/

Also, you might have notice the website is down currently but that isn't on purpose - I switched hosting providers and the guy who transferred it somehow messed up the config file and I haven't got that fixed just yet.

So yeah, I'm still alive and kicking lol. I apologize for any inconveniences I may have caused with essentially disappearing - I'm hoping to get back active within the next month or two if all goes well.

Stay awesome everyone!

Reactions: ikt

CountNoctua

(no relation)
Jul 11, 2019
Royaba94 are you open for business, I've a few cables I'd like to order.
If not is it possible to get a referral to someone/someplace else that sells makes modular power supply cables?

There's Pslate (the go-to around here) and CableMod. Also a list here (haven't tried any myself):

Everyone seems to be fairly busy these days.

Poblopuablo

King of Cable Management
Jan 14, 2018
Royaba94 are you open for business, I've a few cables I'd like to order.
If not is it possible to get a referral to someone/someplace else that sells makes modular power supply cables?
I haved ordered from dreambigbyray on Etsy. Love mine.

To clarify, these are not quite as premium as the ones OP makes or pslate, but they are functional and look decent.

Last edited: