Chimera Industries Cerberus: The 18L, mATX, USA-made enclosure

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
I don't have a solid ETA yet. I thought it would be Friday but apparently something came up.

noobzilla

What's an ITX?
Mar 7, 2017
Looking to go back to mATX when I make my future build, maybe in a year when I upgrade my then 6.5 year old i5-2500K. I sidegraded from mATX to ITX and got the ncase M1 almost 3 years ago, but having heat issues with my 290X. Cerberus looks like M1's little big brother and I can go SLI/XFire

FoskcoRS5

Designated LMG
Jan 31, 2017

Me after not being messaged by Aibohphobia advising that I may purchase a case.

Reactions: tedlas and mukul.k

PNP

Airflow Optimizer
Oct 10, 2015
Ok, all the cases should be finished shipped out by tomorrow. I'll be sending emails once I have the tracking #s

Excellent. Build quickly, my guinea pigs, and bring back your tales of fortune and sub-millimeter clearance.

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
Actually to clarify, I meant all the cases that are currently paid for should have shipped.

I've contacted people for the remainder, but have not heard back from all of them yet. If some of them either decline or don't respond, we'll continue going down the list until all the units are taken.

clean003

Caliper Novice
Nov 30, 2016
I'm confused myself...I paid for my case Feb. 21, but have yet to receive shipping info. Have it shipped? What's the shipping info?

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Actually to clarify, I meant all the cases that are currently paid for should have shipped.

I've contacted people for the remainder, but have not heard back from all of them yet. If some of them either decline or don't respond, we'll continue going down the list until all the units are taken.
@Aibohphobia you should try to always include the word "pre-production" when applicable, every few posts in this topic is someone being confused because it seems like Cerberus cases have already begun production and people feel left out.

So to be clear: people that want to buy the mATX Cerberus or ATX Cerberus-X: there have only been two very limited pre-production runs, general production has not yet begun and you haven't missed out the chance to order one !