Chimera Industries Cerberus: The 18L, mATX, USA-made enclosure

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
Is there any way to order a case if any people back out?

I have a 5-6 people on the waiting list for Cerberus, and I think just 1 on Cerberus-X. So I can add you to the list but the chances are low.

ricochet

SFF AFFLICTED
Oct 20, 2016
I would love to have this case, however I am not a gamer, video/photo editor, or a protein folder nor am I a big swinging CPU user...unfortunately it is about 13L too big for me! :-p

HeroXLazer

King of Cable Management
Sep 11, 2016
Hey guys I'm new here, what's the waiting list? Where/when can I buy one of these cases?
You will be able to buy it soon. It's had some production issues/delays, I think. You should go to the Introduction sections and introduce yourself. :) Welcome.

jeshikat

Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
We are in the process of getting a small run made for a business customer and have leftover units. All those units are currently spoken for but there's a waiting list in case any of the orders backs out at the last minute.

At this point it's a bit silly to request being added to the list because there's so many people on it already though.

General production is waiting on a shipment of the internal power cords for connecting a front-mounted SFX/SFX-L PSU to the rear of the case. It didn't make it onto a boat before Chinese New Year though so they won't even leave China for another few weeks, then it has to transit the Pacific.

So we're a few months away at least for general production.

VegetableStu

Shrink Ray Wielder
Aug 18, 2016
Kinda toying with ideas in my head for adding some plates for a GPU bracket (like a rack) and something to lightly hold the heatsink in place (for a bit of support while transporting), but with the main idea of getting a 4-disk RAID 5 array internally...

I'll just overplan now and see if I'll do it when I get the case

jeshikat

Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
I looked into some kind of GPU support but I couldn't think of an elegant way to do it that was also cost-effective in low volume production.