Chimera Industries Cerberus: The 18L, mATX, USA-made enclosure

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
It's mostly determined by the block and tubing. For example, with the NZXT X41 an ATX PSU fits above it and that's 86mm tall:

hardcore_gamer

electronbender
Aug 10, 2016
It's mostly determined by the block and tubing. For example, with the NZXT X41 an ATX PSU fits above it and that's 86mm tall:

That's an interesting arrangement. With this, it possible to fit two Mini ITX form factor HBM graphics cards with integrated waterloop (like AMD Fury X)? One more radiator at the front and one at the bottom ?

chemist_slime

Caliper Novice
Aug 21, 2016
Welcome! Nice to see you here too, I don't hang out much on HardForum anymore because I'm busy running this place :)

I'm surprised you're not going to go for 4x Titans with a PCIe splitter and single-slot blocks :D

Haha, you're very astute. Looks like you've been browsing the PCI-E Bifurcation thread eh? :) The thought has crossed my mind but I'm not sure if there are any micro-ATX motherboards out there that have support bifurcation. From a hardware stand point I'm sure it would work but from experience we'd need a bios update. There is another forum member that is working on a stand-up hard riser @heb1001 so if he gets that working and there is a bios update out, then I am willing to give it a try! However, we'd need a 1000W SFX PSU for sure!

Reactions: Commissariat

jeshikat

Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
Single-slot is doable with a water block though. The issue is PCIe slots (and cooling) because there isn't a microATX board I know of with four x16 slots on it.

@chemist_slime has experimented with using PCIe bifurcation (splitting one x16 slot into two x8) which is why I brought it up :)

jeshikat

Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
Soo....last week?

Whew! I don't keep up with game news much anymore so you had me worried there for a sec :p

But actually, here's a draft survey for the survey to check how many people are interested in a survey and what options they would want:

DRAFT Cerberus prototype interest check survey <-- link

Let me know if the questions are clear and any other feedback on the formatting of the survey itself.

chemist_slime

Caliper Novice
Aug 21, 2016
Whew! I don't keep up with game news much anymore so you had me worried there for a sec :p

But actually, here's a draft survey for the survey to check how many people are interested in a survey and what options they would want:

DRAFT Cerberus prototype interest check survey <-- link

Let me know if the questions are clear and any other feedback on the formatting of the survey itself.

FILLED!

jeshikat

Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
For the prototype run the minimum is 25 units, no maximum.

We're not sure on pricing for the real production run. It partly depends on how smooth production and logistics go, which we'll learn with the prototypes.