Production cases: SLM1m/ SLM1 4L/ SLM2 5.7L by Custom_MOD

NoSk0pz

Average Stuffer
Apr 3, 2017
how much space between the side of the case and the gpu? wondering if i could squeeze a 40mm fan in there for a bit more airflow

sergiiua

The builder of unique cases ...
Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
Hello.
Orders from the 2nd order have not yet been sent, because there were minor difficulties and the contractor did not fulfill the order within the agreed time. We are doing our best on our part. We plan to start orders from next week. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Starting today, we begin collecting orders for the 3th Batch (5 cases limit). I would like to write some changes that will now be available both when ordering and by default.
- Dust filters of black color (for all)
- Metal buttons black and chrome-plated color (choice)
- Small design changes (for all)
- Installing the USB 3.1 type C jack (optional)
- RGB backlight with control via smartphone - Bluetooth 4.0 (optional)
- Ordering the PSU G-Unique 400W with the enclosure

Also, those who have already made the order can write to us and learn about the possibility of installing these add-ons.

makiasd

Caliper Novice
May 12, 2016
Hello.
Orders from the 2nd order have not yet been sent, because there were minor difficulties and the contractor did not fulfill the order within the agreed time. We are doing our best on our part. We plan to start orders from next week. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Starting today, we begin collecting orders for the 3th Batch (5 cases limit). I would like to write some changes that will now be available both when ordering and by default.
- Dust filters of black color (for all)
- Metal buttons black and chrome-plated color (choice)
- Small design changes (for all)
- Installing the USB 3.1 type C jack (optional)
- RGB backlight with control via smartphone - Bluetooth 4.0 (optional)
- Ordering the PSU G-Unique 400W with the enclosure

Also, those who have already made the order can write to us and learn about the possibility of installing these add-ons.

Will Batch 3 be able to fit 7mm SSDs underneath the GPU?

makiasd

Caliper Novice
May 12, 2016
Could you also update the original post with the specs for Batch 3? I think the height was raised by 8mm at some point so I think the CPU coolers up to 42mm are supported?

JournaL

Caliper Novice
May 4, 2017
no sorry, new to this world of picopsu and so. Im traveling a lot lately and need a very small pc. Didnt expect this costs for small components.

Small Form Factors (especially custom ones) can be rather expensive. A price to pay for less space, which also limits the type of components you can fit in and have adequate cooling.

The main thing I wouldn't cheap out on a SFF build would be the power supply (that is probably the most crucial part of the build other than adequate cooling).

sergiiua

The builder of unique cases ...
Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
Please take into account all who plan to place an order. The case will have a hole under the power connector from the G-Unique as in the photo. Thank you

Reactions: 3lfk1ng