Funding CASEKRAKEN FLIP H1 - Cheapest stand

You will buy stand via amazon for 45-55$? (Direct shipping 25-35$)

• Total voters

Serf1r

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
CaseKraken
Jan 13, 2019
casekraken.com
Any update ?

I got very sick, but it's getting better. I have completed the model, I will post the renders in the near future. I hope we will have time to do everything by mid-October. I'm already desperate. If someone who ordered wants to make a refund - write, we will do ...

philpirj

Trash Compacter
May 10, 2020
Get well soon. And do your thing.
Even though I'm really desperate to get my case, I'd wait for it as long as it takes you to ship it. Take your time and don't panic.

I really hope that the ADT riser is also black.

Serf1r

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
CaseKraken
Jan 13, 2019
casekraken.com
Thanks for staying with us, we only got 2 refunds! I present to you the renders of the new version of the stand!

Fix List:
1. In release stands, pci riser will be attached to the stand
2. We decided to add ventilation holes under power supply
3. Slightly changed the position of the holes for the ties / Velcro tape
4. Changed the mount for ssd, now you can put another one
5. Bracket for 120/92mm aio (and maybe 240)

In progress:
1. Backlit logo insert
2. Branded package

Price - 35$

Shipping of batch est ~ end of october

We apologize for the delay and hope that we won't have any more problems

Last edited:
Reactions: philpirj

philpirj

Trash Compacter
May 10, 2020
> add ventilation holes under power supply

So the PSU is intended to intake from ... the table top?

Poblopuablo

King of Cable Management
Jan 14, 2018
> add ventilation holes under power supply

So the PSU is intended to intake from ... the table top?
Good point. You'd need some tall case feet(at least 15mm) to allow enough airflow. And since most psu fans intake air, having the fan on the top would be best (if gpu thermals beers the concern, it shouldn't affect gpu thermals since it won't be blow air onto the gpu... Also it's an open chassis) I do like the safety standpoint so prevent something from falling into it and shorting your psu, but that seem quite unlikely, and a dust cover would fix that.

Reactions: philpirj

Serf1r

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
CaseKraken
Jan 13, 2019
casekraken.com
Good point. You'd need some tall case feet(at least 15mm) to allow enough airflow. And since most psu fans intake air, having the fan on the top would be best (if gpu thermals beers the concern, it shouldn't affect gpu thermals since it won't be blow air onto the gpu... Also it's an open chassis) I do like the safety standpoint so prevent something from falling into it and shorting your psu, but that seem quite unlikely, and a dust cover would fix that.
In package you can find 2 types of feet - 3mm and 10mm. 10mm feet enought for straight airflow (we test it)

Serf1r

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
CaseKraken
Jan 13, 2019
casekraken.com
Oh yeah! The stands are already laser cut! The approximate date of dispatch of orders from this batch (you can still order. If you need delivery via FedEx / UPS, write to me) November 10! thanks for the support

Everyone who preorder stand will recieve for free mount for watercool! (After preorder it will cost ~8$)

Poblopuablo

King of Cable Management
Jan 14, 2018
Oh yeah! The stands are already laser cut! The approximate date of dispatch of orders from this batch (you can still order. If you need delivery via FedEx / UPS, write to me) November 10! thanks for the support

Everyone who preorder stand will recieve for free mount for watercool! (After preorder it will cost ~8$)
This is great news! Any update on selling on amazon yet? Or is that still in the works?

Serf1r

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
CaseKraken
Jan 13, 2019
casekraken.com
This is great news! Any update on selling on amazon yet? Or is that still in the works?

I don't have enough money to do this.

Am I thinking of doing a lot of good promo material and crowdfunding? But I'm not sure if this will become even a little popular.

If you bring to the USA for sale through the Amazon - then at least 100 stands, otherwise it makes no sense