Funding CASEKRAKEN FLIP H1 - Cheapest stand

You will buy stand via amazon for 45-55$? (Direct shipping 25-35$)

• Total voters

Serf1r

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
CaseKraken
Jan 13, 2019
casekraken.com
1 December we will recieve stands and starts shipping! Every who preoder stand will recieve watercool mount for free

philpirj

Trash Compacter
May 10, 2020
Has anyone received a postage tracking number or their stands?

I experience severe communication issues with their support asking for a refund. support@casekraken.com doesn't respond at all. In social networks they keep saying "tomorrow", and it lasts weeks already.

• Sad
Reactions: absolutelyderek

Serf1r

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
CaseKraken
Jan 13, 2019
casekraken.com
Has anyone received a postage tracking number or their stands?

I experience severe communication issues with their support asking for a refund. support@casekraken.com doesn't respond at all. In social networks they keep saying "tomorrow", and it lasts weeks already.
you received a refund on demand. Unfortunately, the bank transfer cannot be received in 1-2 days, sometimes it can take up to a week (especially abroad)

Serf1r

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
CaseKraken
Jan 13, 2019
casekraken.com
Hi, guys!

We had problems as always))
All requested refunds have been sent, the rest of the orders will be dispatched on Monday.
Sorry, we really want to be better. But our experience is still not enough to promptly solve all problems.

And also a little more photos)

Reactions: Kapsi

captainvlad

What's an ITX?
New User
Nov 10, 2020
Hi, guys!

We had problems as always))
All requested refunds have been sent, the rest of the orders will be dispatched on Monday.
Sorry, we really want to be better. But our experience is still not enough to promptly solve all problems.

And also a little more photos)

Hello,

So I ordered one back in October (6 months ago), and I'm still waiting for shipment. I don't want a refund, I just want this frame because I think its pretty cool. I received a tracking number on March 1st, and it still says: "Tracking number assigned, shipment not yet accepted by Russian Post". I've written to your support email a number of times, and got no response since that last email with the tracking number.