Production case SX1 6.8L / SX2 7.5L by Custom_MOD

Megaden44

Average Stuffer
May 25, 2017
Just finished building the case. I will try to address problems that other people had and my experience with them. I had no problem inserting all of the psu screws. At one point one of the little rubber feet came off just glued it back on no problem. The motherboard standoff were seemingly not aligned properly, I only put in one of the screws and the mother board seems completely secure so I don't mind. I could have gotten in 3 of the 4 standoffs if i tried but i don't think it really matters because I will not be moving this case around. My 980 strix did not fit in the case but this is not Sergiiua's fault, i suspected it would not work. Overall this case was a challenge to build in, but i had fun and I am happy with the result.

bowman9991

Trash Compacter
Jul 27, 2017
galacticbrain.com
Did the cat in the last picture come with the case? Was there an option on the form that I missed? :-)

Just finished building the case. I will try to address problems that other people had and my experience with them. I had no problem inserting all of the psu screws. At one point one of the little rubber feet came off just glued it back on no problem. The motherboard standoff were seemingly not aligned properly, I only put in one of the screws and the mother board seems completely secure so I don't mind. I could have gotten in 3 of the 4 standoffs if i tried but i don't think it really matters because I will not be moving this case around. My 980 strix did not fit in the case but this is not Sergiiua's fault, i suspected it would not work. Overall this case was a challenge to build in, but i had fun and I am happy with the result.

Reactions: sergiiua

sergiiua

The builder of unique cases ...
Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
thanks for your feedback. this can help us.

rudy44

Average Stuffer
Aug 31, 2017

so what GPU did you end up using? And which version of the case is this?

bowman9991

Trash Compacter
Jul 27, 2017
galacticbrain.com
If people who have built a system using a case could list their installed GPUs in this thread (and case versions) that would be a start!

Sergillua, if you have a list of GPUs you have already tested in particular cases (and confirmed to fit) that would also be good.

Looking forward to the case, with or without the cat :)

Once enough people own this case it would be good to have a GPU compatibility spreadsheet so people can know if their card works. A google spreadsheet would work

Megaden44

Average Stuffer
May 25, 2017
I made a spreadsheet but it doesn't seem to let me link it even though its in the list of allowed embeded links:

Megaden44

Average Stuffer
May 25, 2017
Did you make the spreadsheet view able to the public? Just getting a shareable link shouldn't work for embedding
Yup, it says public on the web any one on the web can find and access it ttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Jvf49JYOuzRH6oWpk-mJ2GZrj4Yv_b0_-ASJXvr_4CY/edit?usp=sharing just add an h to the begining

sergiiua

The builder of unique cases ...
Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
Hey @sergiiua , I noticed the 6.37l case is now in version 2.2. What is the difference from version 2.1?

Will batch 6 be version 2.2? Thanks!
Yes, Party 6 will receive revision 2.2. The changes are minor. we will remove some screws from the top cover. While we solve some problems. but we believe in success!

Reactions: loader963