News Asetek 645LT for the SFF community!

SFF Forum, thank you for being patient with me!

It's finally time. We are launching the successor of the 545LC.
It will be called the 645LT and will be shipping via Overclockers UK and SFF Labs.

Overclockers UK should have stock, as I have been informed, by early April with SFF Labs following later.

UPDATED POINTS OF PURCHASE:

• OverclockersUK
  • Caseking.de
  • Sliger Cases
  • w360mod
An updated list should also be available here, at most times: https://www.asetek.com/gamingenthus...gdiy/cpu-cooling/small-form-factor-cpu-cooler

We have been working with Daniel from DAN Case on which changes to implement. At the same time we've tried to implement as many of his requests as we could. And I'd say we've done a pretty good job.

What changes is the 645LT bringing then?
  • Asetek Generation 6 pump
  • Noise reduction foam in the pump cap
  • 90 degree angled bends on the hex
  • Slightly longer tubes to ease installation
we've kept the original non-sleeved tubing due to requests from the community.

If you have questions, please feel free to contact me here, PM, email or Twitter.

I look forward to chatting with all of you!

Much love,

Asetek Dennis

Last edited:

AseDen

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Asetek
Dec 7, 2018
www.asetek.com
It's already out of stock in sfflab, and being sold on ebay for $250...

I'm terribly sorry about that.
The best piece of advice I can give, is DO NOT buy it on ebay!!!

It will be re-stocked. What has happened is that SFF Lab has gone ahead and sold some on a pre-sale/pre-order. I know that Overclockers UK have a large order, coming in and I'd venture a guess that SFF Lab will be/have ordered more.

Simple story is, that we simply haven't rolled this units off the production line yet :)

We will produce enough to saturate demand, do not worry :)

Reactions: mizvekov

AseDen

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Asetek
Dec 7, 2018
www.asetek.com
would there be a valve for us to change the coolant over time, to retain maximum performance.

There will not. Our coolers are certified for long-time use, with a special formula for tubes, making sure evaporation is kept to an absolute minimum.

Our coolant uses a specific formula, to make sure there won't be corrosion and steady performance. Being able to reduce it would most likely increase failures and RMA rates. :)

I hope this makes sense :)

arbizzle4shizzle

Case Bender
Mar 27, 2019
I'm terribly sorry about that.
The best piece of advice I can give, is DO NOT buy it on ebay!!!

It will be re-stocked. What has happened is that SFF Lab has gone ahead and sold some on a pre-sale/pre-order. I know that Overclockers UK have a large order, coming in and I'd venture a guess that SFF Lab will be/have ordered more.

Simple story is, that we simply haven't rolled this units off the production line yet :)

We will produce enough to saturate demand, do not worry :)

Any hint as to when the 645lt will be in stock again? I might have to air cool my build if it's not restocked soon

AseDen

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Asetek
Dec 7, 2018
www.asetek.com
I believe that SFF Lab decided to get standard sea freight (not 100% sure) which would probably put them at around late May :)

AseDen

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Asetek
Dec 7, 2018
www.asetek.com
Are you saying SFFLab wont have any stock until May?

That's exactly what I'm saying :) (I believe it says so too on their website)
They've decided to opt for sea freight, which means that there's a longer delivery time :)

I do believe that Overclockers UK ship to a lot of different countries, though :)

***EDIT***
Also note that the picture they're featuring is wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phuncz

DaHans

Average Stuffer
May 11, 2018
Do the "old" retention Kits from the 545LC fit?
I got a 2011, 2011-3 Narrow ILM and a 1151 some years ago. This would begreat.

Hopefully overclockers will get it in stock before Brexit. Otherwise I will have to wait till May. Never thought Brexit would impact me. :D

AseDen

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Asetek
Dec 7, 2018
www.asetek.com
Like DAN said, same mounting mechanism as most of our units.

It is now available with Overclockers UK and SFFlab will follow at a later point.
Don't worry about stock, we will produce as much as our retailers will order ;)

Reactions: Phuncz