Cooling Asetek 645LT Performance

AseDen

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Asetek
Dec 7, 2018
www.asetek.com
Hello wonderful SFF Forum community! :)

I've been a busy little bee today, doing some testing of the 645LT for you.
I have a couple of important notes to go along with this post:
  1. Testing was done on an open bench (as I don't have custom cables for the A4, which means that my airflow when assembled is an absolute mess)
  2. I don't have comparative numbers, as I don't have a 545LC (I know, we made the things, I don't have one... embarrasing ;))
With that out of the way!

Test setup:
Gigabyte Aorus Z370 gaming wifi
Intel i7 8086K @ stock (non-delid)
16gb 3200mhz memory
RTX 2080
m.2 SSD
Lian-Li open-bench "case"

Cooling solution:
Asetek 645LT
Noctua NF-A9x14 (@ full speed)
92mm Fan grill

Ambient temperature: 24,5 Celsius

Software for testing was carried out on Win10 using Cinebench r20, 3D Mark: Time Spy and Prime95 (small ffts). Without further nonsense, here are the results:

Cinebench r20

Max load temp: 63 Celsius

3D Mark: Time Spy
Max load temp: 63 Celsius

Prime95 (small ffts)
1 hr: 73 Celsius

Dixie_Flatline

Case Bender
Apr 2, 2019
These results are great, I think you’ve convinced me to get this once it goes back in stock. Thanks for performing the tests!

juanelo_dev

Chassis Packer
Nov 26, 2018
For folks who have builds on hold while waiting for this cooler, do you expect that at release there will be enough units to satisfy demand? (given that they're already sold out on SFFlab)

Also, will any of these be available in North America, or do they all ship from Europe & Asia?

Thanks!

AseDen

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Asetek
Dec 7, 2018
www.asetek.com
For folks who have builds on hold while waiting for this cooler, do you expect that at release there will be enough units to satisfy demand? (given that they're already sold out on SFFlab)

Also, will any of these be available in North America, or do they all ship from Europe & Asia?

Thanks!

Today is first official release: https://www.asetek.com/newsroom/press-releases/2019/asetek-introduces-645lt/

We'll produce all the units that our vendors will take! We want this to be a bangin' succes!

What SFFlab did is a pre-sale of some of their units. Today Overclockers UK received their stock and SFFlab will receive theirs in May.

If you know anyone who would want to retail the 645LT, don't hesitate to have them contact me :)