7. Changeable compatibility
CPU cooler 74mm high, GPU thickness 52mm,
CPU cooler 64mm high, GPU thickness 62mm,
8. A5 supports 305mm graphics card, A5max supports 360mm graphics card
…………

scatterforce

Master of Cramming
May 21, 2018
With the IO on the GPU pointing up, you will have more thermal problems with GPUs. The heatpipes don't work as well in that direction and it you'll see temps about +10 degrees (or more) on average.

I really do like the design of this case, but I would choose something else.

robbee

King of Cable Management
n3rdware
Bronze Supporter
Sep 24, 2016
This case is close to my dreamcase, a ~10L vertical case focussed on aircooling and not watercooling. If it had the motherboard IO to the back like the meshlicious, it would be perfect. Also a bit unfortunate that they used an extension cable for the PSU because afaik there's no reason the psu couldn't be mounted as usual.

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Also a bit unfortunate that they used an extension cable for the PSU because afaik there's no reason the psu couldn't be mounted as usual.
An SFX PSU can be mounted directly without using an extension cable but the display card will be limited to 230mm max.

survfate

Trash Compacter
Jul 30, 2020
Its webpage has a couple pics/renderings of the bracket.
Not good enough?
Well, I never really put all my faith into render images, sometime they are not telling the whole story. Still really wondering between this and the upcoming Acat X Pro because I want to do a custom loop later in a vertical case
This case is close to my dreamcase, a ~10L vertical case focussed on aircooling and not watercooling. If it had the motherboard IO to the back like the meshlicious, it would be perfect. Also a bit unfortunate that they used an extension cable for the PSU because afaik there's no reason the psu couldn't be mounted as usual.
In this picture, they shown that the PSU can be mounted in 2 different way

robbee

King of Cable Management
n3rdware
Bronze Supporter
Sep 24, 2016
An SFX PSU can be mounted directly without using an extension cable but the display card will be limited to 230mm max.
In this picture, they shown that the PSU can be mounted in 2 different way

That's right, but imo the PSU should be mountable directly in the vertical position. I guess this was hard to do with the chamfered edges or something but that does sound too much 'form over function' imo. Surely there must be a better solution.

After all, it's only a detail and I'm still considering buying this case. I'd like to see some reviews first though, or at least someone with the actual case and not only renders.

Reactions: labmonke101

survfate

Trash Compacter
Jul 30, 2020
That's right, but imo the PSU should be mountable directly in the vertical position. I guess this was hard to do with the chamfered edges or something but that does sound too much 'form over function' imo. Surely there must be a better solution.

After all, it's only a detail and I'm still considering buying this case. I'd like to see some reviews first though, or at least someone with the actual case and not only renders.
Aklla Rep posted this into my old reddit thread so I thought I'd share it here then

survfate

Trash Compacter
Jul 30, 2020
same video but from aklla youtube channel:

anyway seem like the water cooling in not included by default and there is currently no way to bought it on taobao, I have to give up on this case for now.

Last edited:

survfate

Trash Compacter
Jul 30, 2020
Another video. This is the AIO version, but they went with air cooling.
I have a feeling that there is no AIO version, all version came with a semi-glass panel and a fully vented panel

Anyway, here is a rare picture of the case with the AIO installed (why they try their best to not showing this is beyond me):

Last edited:
Reactions: scatterforce

survfate

Trash Compacter
Jul 30, 2020
Still haven't got my case yet, but happened to see this picture of the AIO frame they were selling for this case, doesn't look to bad to be honest.

J-R

Caliper Novice
Mar 2, 2019
With the A5, as the bottom end can be left open would a 320mm GPU fit just fine and maybe add some 15mm foot pads on it to raise it up a little bit?