ZS-Cases

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Oct 21, 2020
zscases.com
@ZS-Cases some questions as the design is finished:
- What's the dimensions and rad/fan support
- What's the ideal riser length?
- Which version of GPU I/O port (HDMI and Displayport) will be provided? Is HDMI 2.1 an option?
1. 240mm radiator. 46mm height
2. 195mm
3. HDMI 2.1 not available due to cable bandwidth limitation. The case has HDMI 2.0 and DP 1.2

Reactions: madn3ss795

ManStopThe

What's an ITX?
New User
May 18, 2021
So, as the taobao description says, aio cpu pump block is limited to just 48mm? That's a huge downside for me, I would've been fine with the dp 1.2 and hdmi 2.0 but not fitting an ek aio is such a bummer. I might still buy it and 3d print a spacer to allow for the extra 5mm. Btw does the type c on the i/o make use of the motherboard's type c header or it's just split from the usb 3.0 header?

ZS-Cases

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Oct 21, 2020
zscases.com
So, as the taobao description says, aio cpu pump block is limited to just 48mm? That's a huge downside for me, I would've been fine with the dp 1.2 and hdmi 2.0 but not fitting an ek aio is such a bummer. I might still buy it and 3d print a spacer to allow for the extra 5mm. Btw does the type c on the i/o make use of the motherboard's type c header or it's just split from the usb 3.0 header?
Hi ManStopThe

Type C on the i/o will use the motherboard's type c header.

Gilles3000

Airflow Optimizer
Oct 6, 2018
Plain standard AIO. Radiator 30mm + fan 25mm.
What's so strange about this AIO? Most of the 240mm AIO is just like that.
My bad, thought you were talking about 55mm actual rad thickness for some reason...

Yeah, 46mm is a bit weird, but you can still use any old AIO with slim fans or full size fans with something like an XSPC TX rad.

ignsvn

By Toutatis!
SFFn Staff
Apr 4, 2016
ZS Cases is proud to introduce our latest concept case - ZS Vertical (name to be determined) ZS ST V1. Please watch this space for all future updates on this case (PCIE 4.0, accessories, pricing etc.) If you have any questions/suggestions, feel free to leave a comment or contact us via website.
If I don't use AIO, can I attach more storage drives (both 2.5" and 3.5") on the AIO attachment area?

Also, since this is 2023 - any insight if there will be 2nd version of the case?

To consider:
- Moving the on/off button & IOs to the top panel
- Higher bottom clearance for the GPU so that there's more room at the bottom. We can then use angled adapter cable (like Meshlicious). Not everyone needs 4 GPU outputs :) Perhaps this can help to lower the cost as well.

ignsvn

By Toutatis!
SFFn Staff
Apr 4, 2016
ZS Cases is proud to introduce our latest concept case - ZS Vertical (name to be determined) ZS ST V1. Please watch this space for all future updates on this case (PCIE 4.0, accessories, pricing etc.) If you have any questions/suggestions, feel free to leave a comment or contact us via website.
If I don't use AIO, can I attach more storage drives (both 2.5" and 3.5") on the AIO attachment area?

Also, since this is 2023 - any insight if there will be 2nd version of the case?

To consider:
- Moving the on/off button & IOs to the top panel
- Higher bottom clearance for the GPU so that there's more room at the bottom. We can then use angled adapter cable (like Meshlicious). Not everyone needs 4 GPU outputs :) Perhaps this can help to lower the cost as well.