Win with SmallFormFactor.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's about time for a birthday giveaway don't you think? Up for grabs is a Noctua NH-U12S cooler - reviewed right here! (and available for US$58 at Amazon.com.)

All you have to do is post in this here thread, wishing us a happy 2nd birthday! Using Random.Org, I will select a winner at 8PM NZST on 31 July 2017.

This giveaway is open worldwide, except where prohibited. No purchase necessary, and the usual T+C's apply.

Jonny727272

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 26, 2017
HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SFF.NET!!! Thanks to everyone here for making me spend way too much money on small PC stuff :D

Reactions: confusis

WillBlackstone

Trash Compacter
May 19, 2017
Happy 2nd birthday SFFNET! I cant wait to release my design here! it seems to be the perfect environment for it.

kevlar

Average Stuffer
Jun 4, 2017
Happy birthday! Just discovered the forum earlier this year. It's been a real pleasure seeing all the crazy creations around here.

bledha

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 22, 2017
Happy 2nd SFFn! A time to pause and say thanks to all the people behind the scenes - mods, staff, all of you. Thanks for keeping this all together, bringing us great content and allowing the community to step forward to be part of it. I especially love the advice we are able to share and receive through here and meeting vendors to get products I simply can't get anywhere else in the world.

One of a kind place. Many happy returns!

phaelax

Caliper Novice
Jul 7, 2017
I know some would hate for the new guy to win right away, but I'm still gonna try! Happy Birthday to my new pals!

Al Hoff

Average Stuffer
Feb 25, 2017
Wow nice! Happy birthday! I'm relatively new round these parts but already it's providing quite a lot in return, allowing all walks of small form factor and enthusiast life to thrive :thumb:, spank you all lol

brbbq

Efficiency Noob
Apr 27, 2017
happy 2nd birthday! i ve been around here for just a month or 2, since i had an idea of building a small custom case, and it is great, lots of very useful resources!

Status
Not open for further replies.