Win with SmallFormFactor.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's about time for a birthday giveaway don't you think? Up for grabs is a Noctua NH-U12S cooler - reviewed right here! (and available for US$58 at Amazon.com.)

All you have to do is post in this here thread, wishing us a happy 2nd birthday! Using Random.Org, I will select a winner at 8PM NZST on 31 July 2017.

This giveaway is open worldwide, except where prohibited. No purchase necessary, and the usual T+C's apply.

Biowarejak

Maker of Awesome | User 1615
Platinum Supporter
Mar 6, 2017
Happy second birthday SFF Forum! Glad to be here the second time around! :)

Reactions: confusis

BirdofPrey

Standards Guru
Sep 3, 2015
Two years already!? Jeeze. It only seems like yesterday when we were celebrating breaking 100 users (I'm user 94 BTW).
One of these days, you need to do a contest where the prize is a short cooler, though

ignsvn

By Toutatis!
SFFn Staff
Apr 4, 2016
Happy 2nd b-day SFF Forum!!

May we be able to shout louder to GPU vendors so that they create more ITX / low profile / single slot GPUs!

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
Original poster
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
Two years already!? Jeeze. It only seems like yesterday when we were celebrating breaking 100 users (I'm user 94 BTW).
One of these days, you need to do a contest where the prize is a short cooler, though

Our first giveaway, a year ago, was a Cryorig C7 :)

DocH

G4G
Apr 2, 2017
happy birthday #2. I also don't need the item. Would have no idea what to do with it. Besides i am starting to gave a graveyard of parts around.

jØrd

S̳C̳S̳I̳ ̳f̳o̳r̳ ̳l̳i̳f̳e̳
sudocide.dev
SFFn Staff
Gold Supporter
LOSIAS
Jul 19, 2015
Happy 2nd birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.