Win with SmallFormFactor.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's about time for a birthday giveaway don't you think? Up for grabs is a Noctua NH-U12S cooler - reviewed right here! (and available for US$58 at Amazon.com.)

All you have to do is post in this here thread, wishing us a happy 2nd birthday! Using Random.Org, I will select a winner at 8PM NZST on 31 July 2017.

This giveaway is open worldwide, except where prohibited. No purchase necessary, and the usual T+C's apply.

Ferrito

What's an ITX?
Jul 23, 2017
It's about time for a birthday giveaway don't you think? Up for grabs is a Noctua NH-U12S cooler - reviewed right here! (and available for US$58 at Amazon.com.)

All you have to do is post in this here thread, wishing us a happy 2nd birthday! Using Random.Org, I will select a winner at 8PM NZST on 31 July 2017.

This giveaway is open worldwide, except where prohibited. No purchase necessary, and the usual T+C's apply.
Have a happy 2nd birthday!

Reactions: confusis

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Jan 19, 2017
Happy 2nd birthday!
I wasn't around for the first either but this is by far the best online community I've ever been a part of. Close knit people and extremely helpful it definitely gives more meaning to the word small than just small computers and such. Everyone here knows pretty much everyone and that's what I think an online community should be about. Other forums are all flooded with random people posting everyday and nobody can ever get any of their stuff seen because they just get downsized by everyone else. That's not the case here and that's why I love it so much. Thanks everyone for being great people!

Pyrath

Average Stuffer
Feb 5, 2016
I mostly lurk (and lust over the cerberus!) but have increasingly been coming here over other places for discussion on quiet, compact, and powerful PCs. I have no shame in logging in to try and grab that cooler!

I love this website and I cannot wait to see what the next year brings! You guys are the coolest!

EdZ

Virtual Realist
May 11, 2015
Happy Birthday SFFN! Such a fantastic community built in what feels like such a short time.

I'll pass on my entry, I have no cases it could fit in without leaving the side panels off!

JosephEK

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 6, 2017
Happy 2nd birthday SFFN!

Not sure actually what I'd use this for though, It's quite taller than what I'd be interested in according to your review. It's even taller than my Cryorig M9i I currently use by a reasonable margin. I'd probably give it to my brother who uses a Xeon workstation or sell-swap it for a low-profile cooler like the NH L12 for the unique bottom-up configuration.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.