Other What's on Taobao

ondert

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 16, 2017
Anyone ordered and get the ZS-A4M? With the arrival of 1080 itx, it seems much more attractive. Btw, it supports up to 183mm length graphics cards.

IntoxicatedPuma

Customizer of Titles
Original poster
SFFn Staff
Feb 26, 2016
I was hoping to see something with 11/11 just around the corner, but haven't seen much lately. I haven't checked ChipHell in the last couple months though so I will go take a peek.

IntoxicatedPuma

Customizer of Titles
Original poster
SFFn Staff
Feb 26, 2016
I wish I knew how to get Korean stuff in China. Japanese stuff can usually be imported through amazon at least...

kenjugs

What's an ITX?
Nov 10, 2017
Just got my ZS-A4. God, the screws for the mounts weren't lining up, the quality isn't all that good, there's even some bends on the side panels. I should've just bought the Sunmilo case. Was really dissapointed with the quality and there's not even an instruction on how to build it :(

Question, how do I know which wire is for power and for LED on the 4 pin momentary switch. There's no indicator unfortunately. Will there be an issue if for somehow I used the incorrect pin on the motherboard front panel header?

VegetableStu

Shrink Ray Wielder
Aug 18, 2016

it's a smaller cerberus, but what's with the lack of venting and the large window to the inside...
(also looks like it's a panel-and-cornerstone case ._.)

daedos

Caliper Novice
Jun 11, 2016
Just got my ZS-A4. God, the screws for the mounts weren't lining up, the quality isn't all that good, there's even some bends on the side panels. I should've just bought the Sunmilo case. Was really dissapointed with the quality and there's not even an instruction on how to build it :(
That's a real shame, I was really tempted by the ZS-A4M. Looks great in the pictures.

Here is an alternative - the Loli2. A fraction smaller, closer in size to Hahutzy's XS. Silver also available.

FoskcoRS5

Designated LMG
Jan 31, 2017

Question, how do I know which wire is for power and for LED on the 4 pin momentary switch. There's no indicator unfortunately. Will there be an issue if for somehow I used the incorrect pin on the motherboard front panel header?
Hopefully I don't have the same issues with my ZS-A4 when it eventually comes.

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Jan 19, 2017
I wish there was some people that had received the smaller a4m. I'm really thinking about trying to hop in on the next batch. I really like the case although I don't like the GPU mounting.

Lemosine

Chassis Packer
Aug 5, 2017

Mine came out perfect i love it, i plan to make a custom water cooling loop with it. To get instructions you just message the seller, I actually have them if you need them.

Lemosine

Chassis Packer
Aug 5, 2017
Here is actually a pic of mine. Today i straightened all my wires and organized everything. My top fans have filters and blow in. My bottom fans blow out the bottom. My fans on top have the RGB Phanteks Rings. 1080 with an I7 8700, i may get a K next year some time.

Edit: I have a fan filter on my GFX side. But I made some tinted Acrylic panels that I will use in the feature for each side.

Last edited:
Reactions: confusis

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Jan 19, 2017
Here is actually a pic of mine. Today i straightened all my wires and organized everything. My top fans have filters and blow in. My bottom fans blow out the bottom. My fans on top have the RGB Phanteks Rings. 1080 with an I7 8700, i may get a K next year some time.

Edit: I have a fan filter on my GFX side. But I made some tinted Acrylic panels that I will use in the feature for each side.

Pics aren't working
I'm thinking of getting the a4m if quality is good

Reactions: haikalniza97

jØrd

S̳C̳S̳I̳ ̳f̳o̳r̳ ̳l̳i̳f̳e̳
sudocide.dev
SFFn Staff
Gold Supporter
LOSIAS
Jul 19, 2015
No shared content
Shared content can't be found. It may have been removed or had sharing turned off.
Might be worth taking a punt on Imgur as @Runamok81 suggested

Lemosine

Chassis Packer
Aug 5, 2017

Fixed, Thanks guys Imgur is way better! I can always put up more pics if anyone wants. Hard part was all the wires but if you organize it right and use zip ties or something it helps a lot.

Edit, didn't put the album now it should work.

Last edited:

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Jan 19, 2017
Fixed, Thanks guys Imgur is way better! I can always put up more pics if anyone wants. Hard part was all the wires but if you organize it right and use zip ties or something it helps a lot.

Edit, didn't put the album now it should work.
How's the fitment quality. Same guys do the a4m so I need to know before I ultimately make an order