Other What's on Taobao

Analogue Blacksheep

King of Cable Management
Dec 2, 2018
I'm thinking about getting some VLP ram from Taobao at the end of the month. I was wondering if anyone knew any reputable sellers? I will be running a Black Ridge with a 120mm fan and need 64GB ram for my content creation workflow. I was hoping to go with about 3200MHz.

So far I've found these: Superbuy/Taobao. I'm not sure if the listing is for just one stick? I need two. The model code is MTA18ADF4G72AZ-3G2BZTG

lys1030

Trash Compacter
Nov 8, 2020
www.youtube.com
I'm thinking about getting some VLP ram from Taobao at the end of the month. I was wondering if anyone knew any reputable sellers? I will be running a Black Ridge with a 120mm fan and need 64GB ram for my content creation workflow. I was hoping to go with about 3200MHz.

So far I've found these: Superbuy/Taobao. I'm not sure if the listing is for just one stick? I need two. The model code is MTA18ADF4G72AZ-3G2BZTG
The one you found is one stick.

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
not sure someone already posted this...

Bild_2021-07-16_152541.png

they make some pretty cheap bare metal industrial looking SFF cases in different sizes - I somehow like the hot-rod-mod-ability

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
not sure someone already posted this...

View attachment 1167

they make some pretty cheap bare metal industrial looking SFF cases in different sizes - I somehow like the hot-rod-mod-ability

I saw this a few days ago in the thread below. The seller is there too.
Your description ''hot rod'' is quite interesting and accurate. With the ability of exposing a big CPU cooler, it does have the hot-rod feel.

Untouchable

Case Bender
New User
Jul 24, 2021
Anyone know what is the smallest case (in volume) that fits an RX6800XT reference ? I'm looking at some options but unfortunately it seem doesn't fit due to VGA thickness (50mm) such as Velka 5/7 , Dan A4 , Ghost S1.

prayogahs

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 21, 2019
Anyone know what is the smallest case (in volume) that fits an RX6800XT reference ? I'm looking at some options but unfortunately it seem doesn't fit due to VGA thickness (50mm) such as Velka 5/7 , Dan A4 , Ghost S1.
I would say the ZS Case ZS-A4 V2 at 7.5L, can support up to 54.5mm thickness.

Untouchable

Case Bender
New User
Jul 24, 2021
Thank you so much, I'm looking at it right now, let see if I can grab it from taobao from local dealer :D

AlmightyBeing

Caliper Novice
Jul 22, 2021
I've been looking at cases like this, acat x pro and other t1 clones and they always have 20 - 30mm difference between the max compatible component space and the width of the case. For example, the zs v3.1 has multiple middle plates, one being CPU side 65mm GPU side 42mm which equates to 107mm whereas the case is 134. That's 27mm difference and in a case this small every mm matters! If you take away thickness of the sides and center plate (lets say 2mm each) that's still 21mm or another 50% on the GPU side.

chyll2

Master of Cramming
Jun 27, 2018
Any good APU case? I'm looking either those that can be built with pico PSU or sfx.

Currently looking at lzmod hs-v1 or A4 mini DC version.

Anyone can suggest more option?

infoberg

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 23, 2021
Any good APU case? I'm looking either those that can be built with pico PSU or sfx.

Currently looking at lzmod hs-v1 or A4 mini DC version.

Anyone can suggest more option?
You could take a look at this case. It's available from different sellers and under different names (Goodisory, Open Smart 01, Ixkbiced B01...) from AliExpress oder Amazon. Enough height to fit some good coolers and also a (non-standard size) PSU. Check out one of the recent build threads.

Neathdrawls

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 28, 2021
If anyone is interested in SGPC's K39, just do note that they have made a revision to their case. I did a reddit post with more details, but tl,dr;

The new K39 now has top I/O and power button and is well built, but is bigger, made of steel, only comes in white.

Imgur album link here.

Specifications

New K39
  • Dimensions: L(198mm) x W(119mm) x H(220mm)
  • Volume: 5.18L
  • Increase in volume from v2: 0.83L (19%)
K39 v2
  • Dimensions: L(184mm) x W(108mm) x H(219mm)
  • Volume: 4.35L
  • Going to phased out eventually, and only resellers(1 and 2) would have them now?
Pros
  • Bigger CPU cooler compatibility at 55mm compared to the v2's 47mm (lesser turbulence, can use the AXP90 x53).
  • Longer GPU compatibility at 185mm compared to the v2's 180mm.
  • Power button now at the top.
  • Top I/O: USB 3.0 Type C & Type B.
  • Panel quality is better now, straight, sturdy panels and no bowing.
Cons
  • Increase in size/volume, an increase of almost 20%.
  • Heavier, way heavier. Apparently the new K39 uses galvanized SPCC Steel alloy for the new K39, compared to the v2's Aluminum alloy. No exact weight measurements from me, but the new side panel feels almost twice as heavy compared to the v2.
  • Only in white (for now?), the v2 has options in silver, red or black.
  • Powder coating doesn't take too kindly to scratches already
Subjective pointers
  • Plastic orange handle (Looks too tacky and unwieldy for myself)
  • Leather strap (No comments, won't be using either way)
  • 1 acrylic side panel included (No comments)
  • Dust filters for top and bottom included
  • 2.5" drive mounting both shifted to GPU side only
The question then is, for the size increase worth it to you, for the benefits as mentioned above? One has to then make the choice, or just wait and eventually and could only get the new K39.

As for myself, I am still conflicted about the size increase, as I don't really need the front I/O and power button placement, and the one of the main draw of the K39 is it's small size, but the better CPU and GPU compatibility is a plus. Although the thickness of the GPU might still be an issue for the MSI 3060 Aero ITX fan blade rising though, I wouldn't know till if and when I ever build in it.

topkeklol

Chassis Packer
Aug 13, 2021
Hey all, just wondering if there are any case recommendations for 2 x 240 rads or 2 x 280 rads custom loop. I am looking for Aklla A4 Pro or the Feipu S1 clones. They have a "watercool" option where the case supports a radiator at the top but I would like to do one at the bottom as well. Anyone here have any experience with these cases or that can recommend other SFF cases for dual rads?