Other What's on Taobao

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
Where can I view pictures of the interior of this Acat X1? The description states it can mount a top 120x12mm fan, but I am wondering how to mount it, cos when I look at the Formula X1 case interior, there's no fan mounting holes on top.

if you look closely at the 2nd picture that I posted, there are rails on both sides to mount any fans / radiator that you'd want. the gaps between that "plate" and the PSU mounting plate is sufficient to mount a slim 120mm - I dry-tested it with a Noctua NF-A12x15 :)

Reactions: ChrisMCP

rainmaker33

Average Stuffer
May 8, 2020
if you look closely at the 2nd picture that I posted, there are rails on both sides to mount any fans / radiator that you'd want. the gaps between that "plate" and the PSU mounting plate is sufficient to mount a slim 120mm - I dry-tested it with a Noctua NF-A12x15 :)

Thanks. I think I miss out on that picture with the top rails for fan mount.

Reactions: thelaughingman

tanookz

What's an ITX?
New User
May 27, 2020
I'm interested in getting a Kevcase V1.1, anyone here bought one? Also, does it come with the power supply extension lead?

AcatFormula

Cable Smoosher
Aug 26, 2019
That's understandable; both of those colors are likely more opaque (i.e. more heavily loaded with pigment), while the gunmetal either has less pigment in the dye or depends on a shorter soak time to allow for some of the base metal color to impart that signature gunmetal look.

Edit: wait a minute - are you a representative for the manufacturer?
Not exactly but I can answer most of the questions about products.

vyral_143

Caliper Novice
May 18, 2020
I'm interested in getting a Kevcase V1.1, anyone here bought one? Also, does it come with the power supply extension lead?

I have bought one and probably 2 weeks away from getting it. It does come with power supply extension cable.

Also just a teaser but it looks like I might be able to fit a slim 120mm above the PSU AND a thick 120mm below the PSU at the same time :D

I would love to see this in a picture !

Kevcases on Taobao have listed Arctic White variant for Ghost S1. Batch of 50 cases with lead time of 45 days.

Link

Reactions: tinyitx

rainmaker33

Average Stuffer
May 8, 2020
I have bought one and probably 2 weeks away from getting it. It does come with power supply extension cable.

Kevcases on Taobao have listed Arctic White variant for Ghost S1. Batch of 50 cases with lead time of 45 days.

Link

Somehow white cases reminds me of those beige/white looking PC case from the 90s. ?

Reactions: ChrisMCP

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018

here you go. a really tight fit but should fit nonetheless ?

ChrisMCP

Trash Compacter
Jun 16, 2018
I think that a comparison between a WDean Dora R1S and Formula X1. You can tell from the logo on the back plate. Seems like Formula X1 is of better quality.
I concur. The x1 seems like a better QA and has several design improvements, while R1S is more of a direct 1 to 1 clone of S1 (which is a bad thing).

Reactions: thelaughingman

takatsu

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
May 26, 2020

Just adding that I've found baidu threads for these, you can just Google translate the webpage :) Looks like the K133 will be matx so won't go further into that but the K77v2 will be 9.7L and a quote from SGPC "The small tail is removed, the top with a fan holder supports two 9cm argb fans, the tail supports one 9cm fan, and the bottom supports two 9cm fans or 12cm fans (depending on the size of the motherboard), because it supports 230x205mm motherboards, yes, There is also ATX power supply and SFX dual support" (Note: Google translated).

Also very interested because he said that there's vertical support for it? :eek: "Handle accessories are sold separately, supporting both horizontal and vertical placement, saving desktop" or is that just talking about placement for the handle :/

takatsu

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
May 26, 2020
Just adding that I've found baidu threads for these, you can just Google translate the webpage :) Looks like the K133 will be matx so won't go further into that but the K77v2 will be 9.7L and a quote from SGPC "The small tail is removed, the top with a fan holder supports two 9cm argb fans, the tail supports one 9cm fan, and the bottom supports two 9cm fans or 12cm fans (depending on the size of the motherboard), because it supports 230x205mm motherboards, yes, There is also ATX power supply and SFX dual support" (Note: Google translated).

Also very interested because he said that there's vertical support for it? :eek: "Handle accessories are sold separately, supporting both horizontal and vertical placement, saving desktop" or is that just talking about placement for the handle :/
Sorry for the double post, forgot to link to the Baidu thread. https://tiebac.baidu.com/p/6707599209

Mordetx

What's an ITX?
New User
Jan 7, 2020
Hi all, been lurking this thread for a while as I have been planning on getting a Ghost S1 replica for quite some time now. I think I have narrowed the case that I want down to the Acat X1 (https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=616405946850). For most of the cases on Taobao, I generally look at the reviews with photos, but this case's Taobao page is restricted from being viewed in the US, so I cannot look at the reviews for myself. This is making it semi-difficult to personally get a good grasp on what the quality of the case is like. I figured I should ask here and see if anybody has any experience building in the case or knows any of the primary differences between this and Louqe's version. Any info would be greatly appreciated, thank you.