Other What's on Taobao

rocklobster

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 30, 2018

Been eyeing the P6 ITX case, total volume is less than 17L and when I asked the seller he mentioned it supports 2 x 120mm radiators, so you can run a thicker Corsair H80i with 2 fans (push pull) on you CPU and 1 more slimmer H60 for the GPU. Plus I can reuse my ATX PSU that I have in my SG13 which is taking up loads of space at the moment.
My only concern is the lack of feet (why skimp on these) and exhausting hot air off the GPU VRAM if I went with a GPU AIO. Also the limited length will limit the GPU selection, though I figured you can run the thicker GPU AIO off the top to allow for more radiator + fan clearance, and have the CPU AIO running below. But hoses will be running all over the place.

dreadpiratebob

Chassis Packer
Dec 30, 2019
If I were to order a Nova1024 via Superbuy, bhiner, etc. - can anyone confirm that I need to add what I presume is the riser (the "ADT import wire extension cord"?) separately, or is one included when selecting the case 'Package A' option? Even with the translations given by the shipping agents or Google Translate, it's rather confusing.

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
'Package A' does not represent an item.
You need to click on 'Package A' and then choose an item above (eg a Nova case with either acrylic (RMB 382) or tempered glass (RMB 422) or aluminium (RMB 502) side panel) and the item will be moved into your cart.
When you pick the case, remember to specify the colour you want. That is what 'color please note' meant.

The case does not include the ADT cable. You will have to select that item (# 10 ADT import wire extension cord--what a funny name for a riser cable!) and add it to the cart yourself.

However, in certain listed options (ie from #5 through #9), the ADT riser cable is included.

Last edited:

dreadpiratebob

Chassis Packer
Dec 30, 2019
'Package A' does not represent an item.
You need to click on 'Package A' and then choose an item above (eg a Nova case with either acrylic (RMB 382) or tempered glass (RMB 422) or aluminium (RMB 502) side panel) and the item will be moved into your cart.
When you pick the case, remember to specify the colour you want. That is what 'color please note' meant.

The case does not include the ADT cable. You will have to select that item (# 10 ADT import wire extension cord--what a funny name for a riser cable!) and add it to the cart yourself.

However, in certain listed options (ie from #5 through #9), the ADT riser cable is included.

Thank you for setting it out so clearly, that was perfect. ?

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
@MPKWGWBGATES1189888 doubt any body has 2 of more of these cases to give you a comparison, let alone saying which is better. please refer to this master list. From what I can see
  • Difference in volume, and thus compatibility
  • Difference in panel thickness, can't say about quality
  • Difference in visual design, mostly front panel, the rest is still pretty Ghost-y
The Formula X1 is on its way to me so I can share about it then.

MPKWGWBGATES1189888

Cable Smoosher
Mar 29, 2020
@MPKWGWBGATES1189888 doubt any body has 2 of more of these cases to give you a comparison, let alone saying which is better. please refer to this master list. From what I can see
  • Difference in volume, and thus compatibility
  • Difference in panel thickness, can't say about quality
  • Difference in visual design, mostly front panel, the rest is still pretty Ghost-y
The Formula X1 is on its way to me so I can share about it then.

Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen
I hope you are all doing very well

I was wondering how did you managed to buy the Formula X1 Case ?

Mind if I ask if you can share your purchase source ?

Did you purchase directly from Taobao.com ?

Or did you use an Agent ?

Thank you and kind regards Sir

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
@MPKWGWBGATES1189888 I have a friend who ordered for me directly from the maker's Taobao storefront, and since I'm in Vietnam shipping is relatively straightforward. Most instances I've seen people using agents, with Superbuy seems to be the most popular / trustworthy.

MPKWGWBGATES1189888

Cable Smoosher
Mar 29, 2020
@MPKWGWBGATES1189888 I have a friend who ordered for me directly from the maker's Taobao storefront, and since I'm in Vietnam shipping is relatively straightforward. Most instances I've seen people using agents, with Superbuy seems to be the most popular / trustworthy.

Very Sorry for Pestering again

May I please kindly ask - How soon will your Formula X1 arrive at your address ?

Thank you and kind regards Sir

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
@MPKWGWBGATES1189888 it should be coming in 2 weeks. It took 2 weeks for the seller to ship from when my friend ordered for me.
Reading the buyer's feeback, some said it took close to 3 months while some said it took a month but a few more said it took close to 2 month waiting. The product page says a case usually ships out 45 days after ordering. Maybe this is an average time. Waiting a month seems to be quite common for these cases as a seller often does not have inventory but would wait a while for some orders to come in and then starts a batch.

Reactions: thelaughingman

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
Reading the buyer's feeback, some said it took close to 3 months while some said it took a month but a few more said it took close to 2 month waiting. The product page says a case usually ships out 45 days after ordering. Maybe this is an average time. Waiting a month seems to be quite common for these cases as a seller often does not have inventory but would wait a while for some orders to come in and then starts a batch.

yeah, he sets 1k+ quantity available for each colour option hahaha

rainmaker33

Average Stuffer
May 8, 2020
So which one of these Cases is the Better one

1) AKLLA A4-atx
2) Kevcases V1.1

Or are they still more of the Ghost S1 Clones out there ?

Thank You Sir

I am actually looking at one of these 2 cases. On the Kevcases V1.1, you are able to mount a SSD bracket on the opposite side of the PSU if you are using a shorter graphic card. The AKLLA A4-atx looks like one that accept ATX power supply. There is another one called the AKLLA A4 ITX with a USB C on the front panel.
On their actual product, it looks like you can't mount an SSD on the opposite site of the PSU and I don't like the bottom cut-out as compared to the Kevcases V1.1 which has bigger air vent opening.

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=612151937643

vyral_143

Caliper Novice
May 18, 2020
What are the differences between these 3 Cases and which one is the better one and why

1) AKLLA A4-atx
2) Kevcases V1.1
3) Formula 1 Ghost S1

Thank You Sir

Hi,

I do not have all 3 cases but about 2 weeks back, I was in dilemma about downsizing from my SG13. I had zeroed on SGPC K55 (I even made custom design for acrylic panels ) and Ghost clone from Kevcases v1.1; finally ordered later on May 7.

I had came across AKLLA A4 cases and joined their QQ group as well. On closely inspecting images on their QQ group, I found that they are not proper Ghost clone. For instance, top cover has way different design and hole distribution - original has holes almost spread across the cover, but AKLLA one is not. It leaves like 1-1.5cm gap from edges. Formula X1 is said to be possibly best clone of Ghost S1. Some even have view that it improves on original design. But it comes at expensive price tag of near $200.

Kevcases had done v1 clone before and received good reviews. In v1.1, they introduced $75 version which lacks ADT cable and some quality differences. Apparently, this case is also produced in batches. But batch size looks smaller. I got into their QQ group. Last when I checked with seller, estimated shipping was between 25 May - 10 June. I am just keeping my fingers crossed and waiting. Sometimes, I feel I could have gone with K55 for ready delivery and more compact build. But Ghost S1 (clone or original) is way more appealing visually !

SloppyCandy

Efficiency Noob
Jun 2, 2017
Im wondering if anyone has experience with either of these sellers: Seven.CME or Captain S?

Seven CME seems like it can do extensive customizations, looking at their A4 model I see customers with customized versions to fit thickers fans, taller coolers, or ATX PSUs. Has my interest but not sure how difficult communicating a custom order would be for an English speaker in the USA. Fairly basic panel + threaded cube construction.

Captain S looks interesting. Focusing on the mATX V3 case: I cant find any pictures of it with aluminum panels on both sides. No apparent customization options (A darker color would be nice). May also want to order an extra glass side panel so I have the option. Looks like better quality construction than the SevenCM but who knows.

rainmaker33

Average Stuffer
May 8, 2020
Im wondering if anyone has experience with either of these sellers: Seven.CME or Captain S?

Seven CME seems like it can do extensive customizations, looking at their A4 model I see customers with customized versions to fit thickers fans, taller coolers, or ATX PSUs. Has my interest but not sure how difficult communicating a custom order would be for an English speaker in the USA. Fairly basic panel + threaded cube construction.

Captain S looks interesting. Focusing on the mATX V3 case: I cant find any pictures of it with aluminum panels on both sides. No apparent customization options (A darker color would be nice). May also want to order an extra glass side panel so I have the option. Looks like better quality construction than the SevenCM but who knows.

Interesting. I like the Captain S v1.2. It's one of the few ITX cases with fan cut-out instead of slotted grooves for optimum airflow.
Plus it can use both ATx or SFX PSU. And the aluminum panels are 3~5mm thick.
Looks like you can even stick a 92mm AIO under the PSU if your graphic card is shorter than 180mm.

rocklobster

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 30, 2018
I'm looking for a Taobao case that can accommodate a thicker AIO (Corsair H80i v2, 49mm without fans). Better if it can accommodate a thinner 120mm AIO for the GPU as wel.