Other What's on Taobao

Tuscany

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 26, 2020
Any advise how to get Loli1 v2 to Europe? Tried to search for some Taobao agents but their sites and why of ordering seems ... shady :D

br1p

Caliper Novice
Apr 14, 2020
¿Cuál es el caso más similar que se puede encontrar en taobao para micro atx?

evd

Trash Compacter
Mar 24, 2020
Thinking of getting this:

Geeek A60S - from a shop called Ambition on Taobao via Superbuy - Anyone here have any comments about this seller?

Basriy

Chassis Packer
Feb 18, 2020
Hi. I have ordered a Velka 3 in Taobao using Google-translator. ? 10 days has passed and it still shows that the case is pending for shipment. How reliable are these purchases in Taobao?

prayogahs

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 21, 2019
Anyone?

My translations are coming up as: Pirate ship (full Han) white, Silver white, Pirate ship (full Han) black, Silver Shin black
From what I translated Full Han = FSP PSU
I have no idea what they mean by Pirate Ship (Full Han) in the Color choices because the PSUs will only be included if you choose Package 3 or 4 below anyway. I recommend to choose the white or black color for simplicity so you dont have to deal with headaches. Probably @tinyitx can help better with this

EDIT: Pirate ship should mean Corsair PSU but that makes it even more confusing

Official standard : case only 328CNY
Package 1 : case + riser cable 395CNY
Package 2 : case + riser cable + 2xGEEEK 10cm?? case fans 435CNY
Package 3 : case + riser cable + 2xGEEEK 10cm?? case fans + FSP MS450 PSU 835CNY
Package 4 : case + riser cable + 2xGEEEK 10cm?? case fans + FSP MS600 PSU 995CNY

sweaty-nail

Cable Smoosher
New User
Apr 18, 2020
I have no idea what they mean by Pirate Ship (Full Han) in the Color choices because the PSUs will only be included if you choose Package 3 or 4 below anyway. I recommend to choose the white or black color for simplicity so you dont have to deal with headaches. Probably @tinyitx can help better with this

Package 3 : case + riser cable + 2xGEEEK 10cm?? case fans + FSP MS450 PSU 835CNY
Package 4 : case + riser cable + 2xGEEEK 10cm?? case fans + FSP MS600 PSU 995CNY
Could it have something to do with the power cable orientation? I know if you purchase directly off their site you have to select either right or left depending on your psu

penguinswillrise

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Apr 23, 2020

I googled around and it seems that they do use the term pirateship to label Corsair. Typing the words in google the first suggestions are the K70 corsair keyboard.

penguinswillrise

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Apr 23, 2020

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
''Full Han'' is ''FSP".
''Pirate ship'' is ''Corsair''. (Corsair's official brand name in Chinese is ''Pirate ship''.)

For the colour choices:-
1. Corsair (FSP ) white
2. Silverstone white
3. Corsair (FSP) black
4. Silverstone black

You choose either white or black. That is obvious.
Then, I suppose, if you plan to use a Corsair or FSP PSU, then choose option 1 or 3. The same goes for black colour. I think it has to do with the power cable orientation for the PSU brands.
I think Taobao's product description format does not allow that choice for a case. So, the seller has to describe that into the colour choices.

dreadpiratebob

Chassis Packer
Dec 30, 2019
I'm in the process of ordering a Nano4 Pro case to the UK, via Superbuy. It's been delayed substantially owing to the virus outbreak, plus I chose a custom ventilation design. Once I know the UK shipping costs, I'll give you an update.

Well, long story short, the seller wasn't able to even start manufacturer owing to the current crisis. Was offered a cancellation, which I took. Have now ordered two K39s, which were enroute to the UK within two days. Will try again for a case with top 92mm fans once we get close to the old normal.

• Sad
Reactions: mkoclega

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Are there any vertical cases that fits full size GPU?
I can think of a few:-
a. Dual Cool MKIII

b. W2/W2 Pro

c. M01
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=598165021845

I think there are a couple more but I cannot think of the names right away.

Calrez

Efficiency Noob
Jul 13, 2019
I want to ask does anyone know case as small as Lone Industries L5 or Jhack pure mk2 that support lp gpu like 1650 while being as small as possible and with no need to be brickless on taobao?

smitty2k1

King of Cable Management
Dec 3, 2016
I want to ask does anyone know case as small as Lone Industries L5 or Jhack pure mk2 that support lp gpu like 1650 while being as small as possible and with no need to be brickless on taobao?
I see you're a man of class and taste as well. LP GPUs are where it's at!
Curious if you find any, but I'd be happy to send you my modified Realan Ei7 for the cost of shipping if you're in the USA. It's just collecting dust in my storage unit at the moment:

prayogahs

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 21, 2019
I see you're a man of class and taste as well. LP GPUs are where it's at!
Curious if you find any, but I'd be happy to send you my modified Realan Ei7 for the cost of shipping if you're in the USA. It's just collecting dust in my storage unit at the moment:

There are a few candidates. They all use Flex ATX PSUs
ZS-A4DC V2 (4.4L)

XQBOX A02 (5.6L)

Cemo 9001 (7L)

Cemo M1 (7.9L)