Other What's on Taobao

hlxino

Chassis Packer
Aug 1, 2019
I just bought the new sunmilo C01s at about 10 liters.

They have greatly stepped up their game, the material and machining quality is superb better than anything I've seen so far on Taobao or retail. greatly recommended, it did take 30 days to deliver to china though.

prayogahs

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 21, 2019
Hi guys, I am looking for alternatives of Sunmilo C01/C01s, SGPC K77. Is there any cases where they use aluminium side panels instead of tempered glass? I dont need the tempered glass to be honest. I found SKTC Q1 but is there any other options that are smaller? Would like to fit a Noctua NH-U9S in there.

Reactions: khanate

ababa

Average Stuffer
Oct 29, 2019
Hi prayogahs, i am looking for same thing, no tempered glass either
I have contacted SPGC, they dont provide any customization
For Sunmilo, i am expecting a answer within couple days
I think they do

hlxino

Chassis Packer
Aug 1, 2019
Hi guys, I am looking for alternatives of Sunmilo C01/C01s, SGPC K77. Is there any cases where they use aluminium side panels instead of tempered glass? I dont need the tempered glass to be honest. I found SKTC Q1 but is there any other options that are smaller? Would like to fit a Noctua NH-U9S in there.
just ask the shop owners, 100% they will. I don't suggest sgpc unless u are in a budget, build quality is meh but appropriate for the price

ripton

Cable Smoosher
Sep 2, 2019
Hello guys,
I have a quick question.
I am looking for a case (sandwitch style preferably but willing to go nCase M1 style too).
I need to fit a Cryorig C7 in it (or something similar to cool off an i7 8700k) and it needs to fit a 292 x 112 x 58! mm 2080 Ti.
The width of the GPU is the problem.
I am looking for the smallest possible case. What options do I have?
From looking at this topic I found that the Warhead (Happy Box L?) case suits my needs, however it seems that the build quality is not very good and it has a problem with the PSU cable coming out at the bottom?

prayogahs

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 21, 2019
Hi prayogahs, i am looking for same thing, no tempered glass either
I have contacted SPGC, they dont provide any customization
For Sunmilo, i am expecting a answer within couple days
I think they do
just ask the shop owners, 100% they will. I don't suggest sgpc unless u are in a budget, build quality is meh but appropriate for the price

Thanks guys. Will try to contact the sellers to see whether they offer that option. K03, C01s, C01 seems to be good quality options.

EDIT: Tried to contact the sellers through taobao directly with help from google translate and unfortunately both K03 seller and sunmilo cannot change it to aluminium. I did found other options at various price points such as Dream DIF, Seven M1, JXK-F1, Captain S. v1, SKTC Q1, C24 and C26 that does use aluminium/steel as standard or an option.

EDIT2: Anyone got experience with Dream DIF-I or JXK-F1? They are cheap cases and I am wondering about the quality.

Last edited:

Marvelm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 20, 2017
EDIT2: Anyone got experience with Dream DIF-I or JXK-F1? They are cheap cases and I am wondering about the quality.

No experience but they don't look too great judging by the photos.

ababa

Average Stuffer
Oct 29, 2019
I dislike tempered glass side panel, watching internal components is pointless
The most downsides its annoying RGB and light from some components
I dont know if chinese love tempered glass side panel but they dont offer much choice, most of taobao cases only have tempered side panels, that s a shame ☹

NinoPecorino

Tweezer Squeezer
Platinum Supporter
Nov 24, 2017

?

Reactions: renecop545

chyll2

Master of Cramming
Jun 27, 2018

?
wtf, that looks good, look made professionally by enthusiast. wait.........................

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
I hope it's that and not a clone.
No need to hope at all. Right up on the top, the first 2 words (in green) of the title mean ''I will buy it for you'' (my paraphrase).
Actually, near the bottom of the page, it spells everything out so clearly.
They are just a reseller. They buy an item from an official channel and then sell it to you. The technical name is 'Delegated purchase' or simply an agent (like Superbuy).

Reactions: NinoPecorino

ababa

Average Stuffer
Oct 29, 2019
Thanks guys. Will try to contact the sellers to see whether they offer that option. K03, C01s, C01 seems to be good quality options.

EDIT: Tried to contact the sellers through taobao directly with help from google translate and unfortunately both K03 seller and sunmilo cannot change it to aluminium. I did found other options at various price points such as Dream DIF, Seven M1, JXK-F1, Captain S. v1, SKTC Q1, C24 and C26 that does use aluminium/steel as standard or an option.

I m currently asking seller (sunmilo) through superbuy online support
From the moment, seller can:
1. Using both aluminium side panels and removing tempered side panel
2. Using different drilled holes layout
3. Customizing the front case
The things he can't do
1. Power button front only

Reactions: prayogahs

prayogahs

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 21, 2019
I m currently asking seller (sunmilo) through superbuy online support
From the moment, seller can:
1. Using both aluminium side panels and removing tempered side panel
2. Using different drilled holes layout
3. Customizing the front case
The things he can't do
1. Power button front only
Nice! Thanks for sharing! Seems you faired better in customizing through superbuy. Hopefully you can get your ideal case. I am still on the edge on whether to buy another case or just upgrade to a better low profile cooler, like the recent AXP90 Cu. My L9i couldn't keep my r3600 cool enough.

ELiT3CH

Case Bender
Oct 19, 2019
I've read through the entire thread and am really interested in buying the formula Loli1 case, I've drawn what colours I would like the case in and the style of ventilation holes that I would like, but I'm buying through superbuy so could anyone please help me with how I'm supposed to send photos or contact the seller on superbuy to arrange this. I also want an extra acrylic side panel, so I'm not sure how this would work because it would add to the checkout price, and if I've already paid, how would I pay for the extra panel?
This is a photo of the colours design I would like: