Other What's on Taobao

ywori

Trash Compacter
Jul 6, 2018
Hello all, I just referenced @prayogahs post and couldnt find any case which allows for 70MM CPU clearance with an ITX gpu. The closest one coming to be the Captain S. V6 with a 65mm CPU clearance.

Does anyone know of similar layouts which has a 70MM CPU clearance? I want to put a nf-a12 on axp 100 full copper.

Thanks in advance

jxfong2

Caliper Novice
Mar 7, 2019
Hello all, I just referenced @prayogahs post and couldnt find any case which allows for 70MM CPU clearance with an ITX gpu. The closest one coming to be the Captain S. V6 with a 65mm CPU clearance.

Does anyone know of similar layouts which has a 70MM CPU clearance? I want to put a nf-a12 on axp 100 full copper.

Thanks in advance

D1FX-E 85mm cpu cooler

prayogahs

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 21, 2019

Thanks in advance
I think the only ones that kind of fit your requirements are the Metalfish S3 Plus, Warhead Papyrus, Mechanical Master C24 and JKX-J1 (Yuelbeast Motif clone). The other option outside of Taobao is the Lazer3D LZ7.

pseudobacon

Average Stuffer
Jan 9, 2018
LZmod
T31 has been updated to V2. Looks like everything is the same, except upgraded finish, and chamfered ventilation holes.

New A18-V2 case coming (I don't remember seeing V1?)

Overall dimensions: 18.6x11.9x24cm = 5.31L
CPU heatsink height: 49.62mm
Maximum GPU length: 180mm

Finally new A24-V2 APU case

Overall dimensions: 19.4x8.8x23.9cm = 4.08L
CPU heatsink height: 66.62mm

CAPTAIN S.
Released a new mATX case called V3. Looks like the V2 in an enlarged form factor, and also supports triple slot GPUs

Overall dimensions: 32.7x16.5x27.5cm = 14.84L
CPU heatsink height: 142mm
Maximum GPU length: 318mm

Release a new mini-ITX case called V6. Looks like an alternative to the Sunmilo S01 and LOUSU

Overall dimensions: 18.8x14.2x26.7cm = 7.13L
CPU heatsink height: 67mm
Maximum GPU length: 178mm

老K
Released their new nano S1 case

Overall dimensions: 18.2x10.1x23.6cm = 4.34L
CPU heatsink height: 39mm
Maximum GPU length: 180mm

Last edited:

pseudobacon

Average Stuffer
Jan 9, 2018

Thanks in advance
LOUSU LSIG. 75mm.

Reactions: scatterforce

Poblopuablo

King of Cable Management
Jan 14, 2018
Hey all,
Thinking about taking a punt on this case, looks kinda fun, but there are no user reviews for it yet. The sellers other items all have a heap of reviews and build pics so I figure they must be pretty decent. Anyone bought a case from these guys? Experiences?
Cheers
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=608647503987&spm=1101.1101.N.N.348ade3
No reviews because it's on pre order:

"Full pre-sale ¥499-599
After payment, delivery before 24 o'clock on January 10, 2020"

Reactions: Themaveriq

jxfong2

Caliper Novice
Mar 7, 2019
Hey all,
Thinking about taking a punt on this case, looks kinda fun, but there are no user reviews for it yet. The sellers other items all have a heap of reviews and build pics so I figure they must be pretty decent. Anyone bought a case from these guys? Experiences?
Cheers
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=608647503987&spm=1101.1101.N.N.348ade3
MC-18 (cubic itx) and C34 (4 gpu atx) are the last duo from Mechanical Master for year 2019. Build quality is very sturdy with nice paint coating at outer shell. The designer loves to stand and jump on their cases to show the rigidity of their product. If I am not mistaken, MC18 is already in production. Join their official QQ group for further Q&A and discount info.

Reactions: Themaveriq

Themaveriq

Efficiency Noob
Nov 28, 2019
No reviews because it's on pre order:

"Full pre-sale ¥499-599
After payment, delivery before 24 o'clock on January 10, 2020"
MC-18 (cubic itx) and C34 (4 gpu atx) are the last duo from Mechanical Master for year 2019. Build quality is very sturdy with nice paint coating at outer shell. The designer loves to stand and jump on their cases to show the rigidity of their product. If I am not mistaken, MC18 is already in production. Join their official QQ group for further Q&A and discount info.
Thanks guys,
I realised after my message that it was a pre-order.
Think I'll still order one in the white, move one of my system out of a Metallicgear Neo G Mini and into this when it arrives.

Marvelm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 20, 2017
Thanks guys,
I realised after my message that it was a pre-order.
Think I'll still order one in the white, move one of my system out of a Metallicgear Neo G Mini and into this when it arrives.

It does look pretty nice, interesting layout, not a big fan of a cube design but it is definitely interesting.

Poblopuablo

King of Cable Management
Jan 14, 2018
K99 V2 is on AliExpress for 116 + 20(for a pcie riser cable). Totaling 136 USD. If this is bought though taobao to the US it would cost ~ 120-150 (52 for the case+ 15 for the riser + between 40-60 for shipping to the US + 10-15 for superbuy fee and PayPal conversation rate fee). However if you buy on taobao you have the option to get an aluminum side panel as an addition (~8).

So not too bad for US buyers, If you plan to use just the glass panels.

Poblopuablo

King of Cable Management
Jan 14, 2018
None of the picture, besides the render, show that it comes with a power switch. Perhaps it says something I'm Chinese about it, but my Google translate didn't show anything luck... Maybe I'm misunderstanding though.
At ~138+ shipping/fees it doesn't seem too bad. No top hat option yet though (as far as I can tell)

NinoPecorino

Tweezer Squeezer
Platinum Supporter
Nov 24, 2017
None of the picture, besides the render, show that it comes with a power switch. Perhaps it says something I'm Chinese about it, but my Google translate didn't show anything luck... Maybe I'm misunderstanding though.
At ~138+ shipping/fees it doesn't seem too bad. No top hat option yet though (as far as I can tell)
there are other listings for it that include a tophat. here's one from another seller, although this one is a pre-order.

Spartoz

Chassis Packer
Jul 28, 2018
I recieved my C24 ITX 3 days ago, supper happy with it, pictures comming soon
But I have a small problem, the CPU cooler interfears with the AC cable input.
So I just let it hang for now

Pic of the problem

So I need a 90° cable input BUT with the screws holes so that I can fix it to the case like the original one
On aliexpress I can find one that combines both of them
This one is like the one that I need but doesn have the 90° input (thats the same that came with the case)

And these twos dont have screw holes

Dou you guys know where I can find one ? Thanks!

Poblopuablo

King of Cable Management
Jan 14, 2018
Www.aliexpress.com/item/32856610743.html

You could use this and solder your own cable to it. Then use heatshrink to make it more pliable than the stock sheathing.

Another option might be this. It's another diy option. But it would require getting longer screws that fit the threading. and drilling new holes in the case. But it is another option. (This might stick out the back of you case further than you'd want, however.) https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32812642228.html

Spartoz

Chassis Packer
Jul 28, 2018
Www.aliexpress.com/item/32856610743.html

You could use this and solder your own cable to it. Then use heatshrink to make it more pliable than the stock sheathing.

Another option might be this. It's another diy option. But it would require getting longer screws that fit the threading. and drilling new holes in the case. But it is another option. (This might stick out the back of you case further than you'd want, however.) https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32812642228.html
Well I kinda expected that answer :\
Im bad at soldering but I think I dont have a choice here