Other What's on Taobao

Poblopuablo

King of Cable Management
Jan 14, 2018
Superbuy told me he isn't active and hasn't replied to them yet
How do you know that he is struggling with production?
Any other alternatives to ZS-A4 V2?
Thanks
I don't know what is readily available, but here is a pretty solid list. :)

Making a round up of all cases that look interesting to me here so that I don't have to constantly browse this thread over and over XD:

[Sandwich Layout - 240mm AIO]

High End:
Sunmilo T03
BS2
Cube x1
K02
Midrange:
SGPC K99
Warhead Micro
Critical cp-two
SKTC S02
Jonsbo A4
Seven SL-A4
所及 A4
Lesser Known:
UC-A4S
UC-跨越V1
HGL A4
RDX1024

[Sandwich Layout]

Top/Bottom Case Fans:
ZS-A4
LZ-A4
Cube x1m
Seven FL-A4
Geeklab Frontier-S
Warhead Watercooled Happy Box L
Coolfish G5 Plus
Nova1024
No Extra Fans:
K01
Formula x1 (Ghost S1 clone)
SGPC K55
Flex PSU:
ZS-A4S
Geeklab Founder's ITX

[Sandwich Layout - ITX GPU]
To be updated...

peacecraft_M

Trash Compacter
May 30, 2019
speaking of the ZS-A4 V2, is there a buyer that y'all recommend that can help me get it to the US? This would be my first time doing an order overseas and I'd like to shop around. I know Superbuy is popular but figured I'd try to look at the whole field. Its after imports etc if it comes out to Dan A4 pricing then I guess I'll just got to SFFLAB whenever they release the new site.

Thanks.

ababa

Average Stuffer
Oct 29, 2019
I like Superbuy, online chat support is awesome
I canceled my order of ZS-A4 V2 and got refund (850 RMB but i paid like 140 usd including fees before shipping to warehouse, then i canceled my order)
I think you can use Superbuy, especially for US buyers
I am from EU but still interesting, there are many available coupons (as new user of 23 usd)

peacecraft_M

Trash Compacter
May 30, 2019
Been looking into it on the superbuy but can't find it... Are the coupons stackable? The english version of the site isn't indicating that they are not. I got 188 RMB(new user bonus) in freight coupons all broken into 15 20 30 etc.

ababa

Average Stuffer
Oct 29, 2019
Copy paste Taobao URL, in worst case use online chat support, they may help you
Also check for Bhiner but i compared price, pretty similar to Superbuy (even sightly higher price)

hereforthefeast

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 25, 2019
speaking of the ZS-A4 V2, is there a buyer that y'all recommend that can help me get it to the US? This would be my first time doing an order overseas and I'd like to shop around. I know Superbuy is popular but figured I'd try to look at the whole field. Its after imports etc if it comes out to Dan A4 pricing then I guess I'll just got to SFFLAB whenever they release the new site.

Thanks.
I recently received my case via superbuy, no problems at all. I was even able to successfully communicate my custom design requests through the agent. I tried using some of the new user coupons but they didn't always work or apply it seems.

hereforthefeast

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 25, 2019
Pardon for my ignorance, which seller makes custom design?
Which case did you get? :)

I got the Sunmilo C01 - https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1-c.w4004-9691348923.4.65186580h1aCzj&id=595232262319

ababa

Average Stuffer
Oct 29, 2019
Thanks, how long since the order until to receive it?
I m considering sunmilo since Ultra Civiliz seems to having some production issues
I wont ask him too much about custom, all i want its replacing tempered glass side panel by standard perforated holes side panel lol
And perhaps the power button
Taobao cases have sleek design but i want more: the sleekest case as much as possible

ababa

Average Stuffer
Oct 29, 2019
I have contacted SGPC through Superbuy, he does not support customization
I will investigate on potential sellers who are able to customize

Poblopuablo

King of Cable Management
Jan 14, 2018
In stock. Can be ordered now, just checked with customer service.
Nice. Just did a little research and I don't think will be as good as the c7g. The c7g weighs 610g without fan and the axp 90 is 490g(idk if that is with or without the fan) it's a little smaller too. 97x92(axp90) vs 97x97(c7g). The stock fan of the axp90 is probably better than the c7g, but even still I don't think it will be as capable.

Poblopuablo

King of Cable Management
Jan 14, 2018
I'm getting better at navigating taobao now and I came across these

SKTC Q100
This case reminds me of a raijintek ophion case. Looks larger than standard a4 style cases(wider and odd PSU placement.) But pretty cheap.

I saw this case on AliExpress for ~150 USD, but seeing it on taobao for 1/3 of that price makes it quite Intriguing. Decent little m1 layout.

ababa

Average Stuffer
Oct 29, 2019
I'm getting better at navigating taobao now and I came across these

SKTC Q100
This case reminds me of a raijintek ophion case. Looks larger than standard a4 style cases(wider and odd PSU placement.) But pretty cheap.

I saw this case on AliExpress for ~150 USD, but seeing it on taobao for 1/3 of that price makes it quite Intriguing. Decent little m1 layout.
Yes i ve seen this case as well
The bad thing about this case, its not screwless lol
I wont buy this case on AliExpress, shipping its really expensive

renecop545

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jan 2, 2018
Hello @renecop545, i have a question, you said first batch zs-a4 was finished, does that mean that its sold-out?
I checked bhiner and it appear to be available(quotes were confirmed), so i want to know if i buy through bhiner would i have to wait until next batch?
Do you have some info?
Any answer is welcomed
Oh hey sorry I haven't been active on this forum for a while, but yes the first patch is sold out. You can contact the seller to reserve a spot for the 2nd batch.

Hi! Does anyone know (or can anyone message) if the seller of the ZS-A4 plans on providing customization (specifically color customization) of the V2 version of the ZS-A4? I've been waiting for the V2 to come out but would love it anodized in the space gray color that some other people have gotten the previous model in. A pic of the color is below (found from a taobao review.)
Not at the moment, but he might down the line. The problem with customization is that the outer shell is unibody (milled out of a single piece of aluminum), so it can't be easily changed. It might be a while before Ancestral Black Shop accepts customizations on these.

In other news, I've customized a ZS-A4S v2 and will have it shipped to me by around December. Will update this thread when it arrives.

Vonwilbur

Chassis Packer
Oct 20, 2017
Oh hey sorry I haven't been active on this forum for a while, but yes the first patch is sold out. You can contact the seller to reserve a spot for the 2nd batch.

Not at the moment, but he might down the line. The problem with customization is that the outer shell is unibody (milled out of a single piece of aluminum), so it can't be easily changed. It might be a while before Ancestral Black Shop accepts customizations on these.

In other news, I've customized a ZS-A4S v2 and will have it shipped to me by around December. Will update this thread when it arrives.
That's what I figured, I will try to message him to see if he will in the future. It's kind of a bummer that you can't buy the old case, but oh well. If he won't offer customization, it'll be a tough choice between the black and the white/gray one.