Other What's on Taobao

rocklobster

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 30, 2018
I think that is ATX size? It uses the ATX as exhaust for CPU cooler
Using the similar layout as the M61/M66 or SG13 for the PSU as an exhaust.

Wish there were more ventilation holes on the front or top of the case. The acrylic side panel is a nice touch.

Greyvest

Chassis Packer
Jun 23, 2017
Considering how Loque is treating customers, I wouldn't touch them. Little to no communications, alegedly shipping cases to the second wave of customers, dropping kickstarter bonuses and more.
Loque team charge international shipping fee from buyers in China while the factory in China send by domestic courier.This means they make extra money on freight for about 35Euro per Chinese customer. Asking for refund?You know how it ends.

Reactions: Damascus

joerg83

Chassis Packer
Feb 20, 2019
My K99 arrived healthy at the superbuy warehouse and will be handed to dhl next. estimated weight is 2,9 kgs. Total cost including the riser should be around 750 yuan (approx 100 euros) including shipping to austria. Delivery from the guy was done within 2 days. Im getting a bit excited. Now its hoping the glass panels survive :D

Last edited:
Reactions: renecop545

Mint

Cable Smoosher
Jan 17, 2019
I'm currently planning to buy the A50 from Taobao, so I have to buy a PCI-E riser cable seperate. The one in the GEEEK webshop costs $40, which is a bit too much for my liking. I found this one on Taobao: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=561003619490&_u=t2dermf6a15c

Can anyone tell me if it's any good? In the description it says I need the R33UF-TU one with a length of 18 centimeters. I might just have to check and ask if Superbuy can ask the seller if the holes will line up with the plate inside the A50. If anyone could help me with this, then I would greatly appreciate that.

Jello

Airflow Optimizer
Nov 15, 2016
On the Geeek A50 shop page it shows me the cost goes up $30 with the riser. Wouldn't you prefer to spend the extra bit to ensure the riser is of good quality, the correct length, and lines up with the necessary mounting holes?

joerg83

Chassis Packer
Feb 20, 2019
I'm currently planning to buy the A50 from Taobao, so I have to buy a PCI-E riser cable seperate. The one in the GEEEK webshop costs $40, which is a bit too much for my liking. I found this one on Taobao: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=561003619490&_u=t2dermf6a15c

Can anyone tell me if it's any good? In the description it says I need the R33UF-TU one with a length of 18 centimeters. I might just have to check and ask if Superbuy can ask the seller if the holes will line up with the plate inside the A50. If anyone could help me with this, then I would greatly appreciate that.

I received the same riser with my K99 order. Qualitywise it looks very good. Its the same riser as posted in this youtube vid minus the long spacers.

Mint

Cable Smoosher
Jan 17, 2019
On the Geeek A50 shop page it shows me the cost goes up $30 with the riser. Wouldn't you prefer to spend the extra bit to ensure the riser is of good quality, the correct length, and lines up with the necessary mounting holes?
When you buy the A50 directly from their website, the riser will cost only $30. With the shipping costs added, it will be around $123,53, which is just under €110. If I want to buy the riser seperate, from their website, it's gonna cost me $40 + $10 shipping fee.

When I look at the A50 on the GEEEK Taobao page, it says that they sell it for 328 yuan, which is about €45. With shipping costs added, it would be €75. Add the costs of the other riser to that and the final price would be about €90. That's a €20 difference. I can use that to buy a low-profile CPU cooler or if I want to upgrade to another GPU. I understand that you'd recommend me getting the riser from GEEEK, but it's quite a significant difference in price and the riser's Taobao page gives me the impression that it's compatible with the A50. What do you think? Is it worth the risk?

I received the same riser with my K99 order. Qualitywise it looks very good. Its the same riser as posted in this youtube vid minus the long spacers.
Isn't that just the riser that's sold by GEEEK themselves? Because the title says the case is $100 and he mentions in the video that the riser costs $30, which it does, when you order the case directly from the GEEEK website. Or am I missing something here?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jello

Jello

Airflow Optimizer
Nov 15, 2016
When you buy the A50 directly from their website, the riser will cost only $30. With the shipping costs added, it will be around $123,53, which is just under €110. If I want to buy the riser seperate, from their website, it's gonna cost me $40 + $10 shipping fee.

When I look at the A50 on the GEEEK Taobao page, it says that they sell it for 328 yuan, which is about €45. With shipping costs added, it would be €75. Add the costs of the other riser to that and the final price would be about €90. That's a €20 difference. I can use that to buy a low-profile CPU cooler or if I want to upgrade to another GPU. I understand that you'd recommend me getting the riser from GEEEK, but it's quite a significant difference in price and the riser's Taobao page gives me the impression that it's compatible with the A50. What do you think? Is it worth the risk?

If you're that tight on budget than do it all through Taobao.

Mint

Cable Smoosher
Jan 17, 2019
If you're that tight on budget than do it all through Taobao.
I'm currently getting help from Superbuy, they're trying to get some of my questions answered by the sellers. I'll keep you guys updated about ordering the case and the riser.

rocklobster

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 30, 2018
Anyone use Jonsbo HP400 coolers? Limited reviews on them, only video I've seen is one from the Custom Mod YouTube channel and it ranks just behind the Noctua L9i.

joerg83

Chassis Packer
Feb 20, 2019

Isn't that just the riser that's sold by GEEEK themselves? Because the title says the case is $100 and he mentions in the video that the riser costs $30, which it does, when you order the case directly from the GEEEK website. Or am I missing something here?

I guess Geeek just buys them in bulk from ADT. If you are having doubts I'd suggest buying one from Amazon/Ebay. You can get almost all of the risers there (at least in Europe) too.

@rocklobster:
I honestly wouldnt skip on the cpu cooler in a small itx build. The L9i is well worth the money performance/noise wise and comes with that very good Noctua support. I tried to cheap out by using the stock fans on my Alphacool LT240. From the first second I powered on my build I did regret that decision.

Reactions: Mint

rocklobster

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 30, 2018
I guess Geeek just buys them in bulk from ADT. If you are having doubts I'd suggest buying one from Amazon/Ebay. You can get almost all of the risers there (at least in Europe) too.

@rocklobster:
I honestly wouldnt skip on the cpu cooler in a small itx build. The L9i is well worth the money performance/noise wise and comes with that very good Noctua support. I tried to cheap out by using the stock fans on my Alphacool LT240. From the first second I powered on my build I did regret that decision.

Yeah I guess you're right, plus I can get better longevity from a good fan for many more years down the road.

Mint

Cable Smoosher
Jan 17, 2019
You may be right about that. I just took a really good look at both the Li-Heat riser (sold by GEEEK) and the ADT one, and I can see that the holes are pretty much lined up similarly. The distance between the holes and the PCI-Express slot looks to be the same. I also went and looked on eBay, like you suggested, but it seems that the risers that they sell on there (which are even cheaper than on Taobao) don't have the holes lined up like the other two have.
EDIT: I also saw that GEEEK is selling an 'ADT 180mm riser' with their A60 case. It seems to be the same as the one I linked, because it has no latch/lock next to the slot, unlike the Li-Heat version.

Li-Heat riser:

ADT riser:

What do you guys think? @joerg83 @Jello
Anyone use Jonsbo HP400 coolers? Limited reviews on them, only video I've seen is one from the Custom Mod YouTube channel and it ranks just behind the Noctua L9i.
I've mainly seen the HP400 being used by the people that sell the cheap SFF cases on Taobao, such as the K39/K49. I saw that Jonsbo is selling them for about €13, which is a decent price, since you mentioned that it ranks just behind the L9i. However, I'd personally prefer to save that €13 and either buy a Cryorig C7 or the L9i, just to make sure that my CPU gets proper cooling.

Last edited: