What did you do today?

Soul_Est

SFF Guru
SFFn Staff
Feb 12, 2016
Noice @FoskcoRS5 !

Went to a family BBQ with mother, uncle, and aunts. Chatted with a sibling regarding some rather heavy topics. Got put on the spot by my uncle about attending service as I leaving the car with mom. Already planning to move away anyway. I don't subscribe to the family's beliefs and rather just leave than talk (may seem cowardly but I would not be heard).

Last edited:

Soul_Est

SFF Guru
SFFn Staff
Feb 12, 2016
Went shopping today. Got what I needed. Talked with my sibling a bit. Mused a bit on Full Circle (may not have needed a Ryzen 7 2700X). Confused the pricing of the VEGA 56 PULSE in the U.S. and Canada. Cue excited disappointment. Looked over the trailer for Super Street: The Game. Tomorrow is another day.

Solo

King of Cable Management
Nov 18, 2017
I mounted this to my wall with just my fingers because I don't own an electric drill. Seriously.

Ew

Last edited:

Biowarejak

Maker of Awesome | User 1615
Platinum Supporter
Mar 6, 2017
I've noticed that my engine benefits sharply from cooler intake. Like, an extra 10mph while loaded down at night versus during the day while I'm riding light. I'm debating rigging a peltier unit and a couple heatsinks to make a pre-cooler *cue mad scientist laugh*

el01

King of Cable Management
Jun 4, 2018
Well, in my infinite wisdom, I showed up to school a week early... I have another week to watch youtube and move some stuff from my parents' house to my rented place. Hopefully my landlord doesn't point the door out to me if I bring more hardware in the house (which he says is "dangerous" to keep around kids like his son)

el01

King of Cable Management
Jun 4, 2018
@Biowarejak @el01
I feel you both re: school. It'll be rough and we all believe in you.

@darksidecookie
Excellent! Keep moving forward!

@GuilleAcoustic
YAS!

Today was alright. Worked on computers, went to lunch with my crew, worked on a few smartphones, and prepped for my team member's absence next week.
Well, my landlord burst a head gasket when he saw the motherboard and hard drive I bought in China, screaming about how all DIY pc products are unsafe and how Macs are the only safe computers.

Also, my laptop SHOULD ship tonight if Lenovo's warehouse workers give a damn and decide to update OVP.

Finally, typing on the LG keyboard suuuucks. When I delete words, it adds in ones I've previously used randomly. Will install gboard tomorrow.