What did you do today?

Soul_Est

SFF Guru
SFFn Staff
Feb 12, 2016
Went Christmas shopping with a friend. Currently home and reading this thread while planning parts purchases for Full Circle. As my boss at my IT job has not yet paid me for the past two months (it's almost the end of December. Just sayin'.), I am short the cash to get all of the basics. My fault for forgetting to remind them. Whilst I am beating a dead horse: RAM is bloody expensive.

Last edited:

FoskcoRS5

Designated LMG
Jan 31, 2017
Enjoying the sunset in Hawaii!

royalba94

Airflow Optimizer
AVAENTUM SLEEVING
Apr 2, 2017
Avaentum.com
Finally finished painting up my gift to a friend:

It's a labyrinth gift box in case you couldn't tell (only it's been modified and scaled up from the thingiverse version) and I'll be putting a sticker, translator key, and a message in it when I give it to him.

Got to finish up the one for my sister tomorrow :)

Choidebu

"Banned"
Aug 16, 2017
Ah... would look a lot better with similarly skewed graphics hey...

On christmas night I was buying mc donalds (it was the only thing open! Wtf perth??) When me n my wife notice a homeless guy digging through trash and drinking from any softdrink bottles with leftover in it. We bought an extra meal for him but when I gave it to him he refused and walk away.

So much for giving to the poor.

I don't pity homeless people here much - they don't look like they even try at working to live. Yeah... idk

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Looks great ! You just need that red square on the the first 'i' :)

On christmas night I was buying mc donalds (it was the only thing open! Wtf perth??) When me n my wife notice a homeless guy digging through trash and drinking from any softdrink bottles with leftover in it. We bought an extra meal for him but when I gave it to him he refused and walk away.
That's a sad story in the wrong way :( I'd guess he has trust issues because he got screwed once with this kind of gesture. Still you were trying to do the right thing, which I find very honourable.

Today I bought one of these to make KMPKT cases (and other stuff). May also offer a printing service for community members as well. Incoming 2018!

It looks like an amazing machine, can't wait to see what it produces !

Kmpkt

Innovation through Miniaturization
KMPKT
Feb 1, 2016

Scientific studies have proven that McDonalds food is less toxic if it has had at least half an hour to off-gas the various chemicals they put in it. Food in the garbage has already undergone this process, so I would be inclined to think the homeless guy was just trying to eat healthier. I wouldn't take it personally.