What did you do today?

Coach_Rico

Average Stuffer
Mar 16, 2017
FISH ARE PEOPLE TOO @Coach_Rico !

Looks tasty BTW ;) (the fish, not the hookers)
Wow ! I am a hooker ! Lol

Soul_Est

SFF Guru
SFFn Staff
Feb 12, 2016
Found out I passed all my finals! Yay! :)
Congrats!

Today was alright. Started working on the content for the website at my IT job. It is coming along well. Not sure about a year end launch but here's hoping. While at my IT job, I tried to resolve a wayward shipment at my call centre job via my colleague there. I advised my colleague too vaguely and they used the wrong tracking information to inform the customer. When I got in, I found out what happened and called the customer back to apologize and give them the correct information. They were understandably, not happy.

Now, I'm home and looking forward to tomorrow and the weekend.

Biowarejak

Maker of Awesome | User 1615
Platinum Supporter
Mar 6, 2017
Looked at PC Parts and worked a short shift :) Also worked on Radian. Fixed SO MANY issues. Like oh-my-goodness-how-in-the-world-did-I-think-this-was-okay-type issues. Phew. Still a few things to iron out but I just finished my tea and I'm ready to call it a night (3am).

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Did my last workday (hopefully) for 2017 yesterday. I was going to take back some overtime I've accumulated this week, but in the end couldn't due to so much work pressure. Finally a week off and hopefully my Cerberus will arrive in that week too. A lot of stress though since I found a critical issue in our IT infrastructure at work that could take a few servers down during the holidays. There's nothing like walking that thin rope every time you have to upgrade critical components that could mean "business as usual" or "no week off".

Spent most of the friday evening playing Factorio, a game about logical problems that calms down my mind, for some strange reason. It even helped me through a week filled with migraine attacks recently. Going to playing a lot in between family and friends visits over the holidays.