Cooling Thermalright Silver Arrow 130mm Tower Cooler

teodoro

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 8, 2018
Yes that's what I have done. Currently overseas but can take photos when I'm back.
I see the primary appeal of this cooler is the option to use the a12x25 for better directed airflow than e.g. a c14s. I’m curious about fan speed/temperature performance numbers you’ve seen

ywori

Trash Compacter
Jul 6, 2018
How do I upload images here ? Currently only have one picture on my phone, will be back from overseas on tuesday and can upload an run some benchmarks if you guys like

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
How do I upload images here ? Currently only have one picture on my phone, will be back from overseas on tuesday and can upload an run some benchmarks if you guys like
AFAIK, you cannot upload a pic directly to this forum. You upload to your favourite image hosting site and then post the link here.

AXm77

Efficiency Noob
Nov 20, 2017
Got my order today. It is SA130 nickel plated. Good news, bracket for regular 120mm fan is included, but I need to find long screw driver to finish installation...

Reactions: MarcParis

TeutonJon78

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Jun 7, 2018
@AXm77, where did you order it from? I'm still tempted to get it over my U9s, but the hassle of ordering and all the unmentioned model revisions make me hesitate.

lawtsai

Trash Compacter
Sep 3, 2019
This is great news. Picked one up from the amazon link yesterday. Looking forward to putting a noctua in that bad boy...

Qrash

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 10, 2015
can anyone throw in some benchmarks with any new ryzen 3000 and the U9S or Silver Arrow 130?

Forum user jk47 posted a photo of the Silver Arrow 130 on his Aorus x570I in the Ncase M1 V6 thread and gave some basic info about temperatures: Benchmark scores are all good and Intel Burn Test topped out at 83c.

Reactions: GerryMz

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
is that an actual real website ? looks kinda scammy
Very real site, actually been around for years. Mainly a water cooling site. Even though they list a lower price for the Silver Arrow 130 shipping will probably push it higher than Amazon, only problem with Frozen CPU really is high shipping costs.

Reactions: CountNoctua

Revenant

Christopher Moine - Senior Editor SFF.N
Revenant Tech
SFFn Staff
Apr 21, 2017
I got mine off of Amazon through Nans. It came packed well, and on time. Cooler looks awesome.

Reactions: CountNoctua

CountNoctua

(no relation)
Jul 11, 2019
I got mine off of Amazon through Nans. It came packed well, and on time. Cooler looks awesome.

What board are you pairing it with, and does it look like there would be enough room to add a 80mm or 92mm fan to the front and/or back of the heatsink?