Thermalright Silver Arrow 130mm Tower Cooler

tinyitx

King of Cable Management
Jan 25, 2018
None...for right now. I bought it to use in a future build in an M1 or a Cerberus.
I am thinking of the same thing. I am collecting components for a build around Q2/Q3 next year.
But I read that Intel's next socket will not be 115x but a new LGA1200, having more pins for the new CPU.
I am worried that the current mounting mechanism will not be compatible. So, for this reason, I am holding out even though I have eyes on the Silver Arrow 130 and am ready to stock one right now for this build.

Reactions: CountNoctua

lawtsai

Cable Smoosher
Sep 3, 2019
Has anyone confirmed if this cooler will fit on the new x570-i boards? I purchased the asus rog strix x570-i off amazon and am waiting until the end of the month for it to get here.

Valantar

King of Cable Management
Jan 20, 2018
Has anyone confirmed if this cooler will fit on the new x570-i boards? I purchased the asus rog strix x570-i off amazon and am waiting until the end of the month for it to get here.
Going by the pictures it will likely conflict with the m.2/audio riser.

lawtsai

Cable Smoosher
Sep 3, 2019
Pleasant surprise this AM! The Rog Strix x570-i board arrived sooner than expected. Have not started the build yet but can say that the cooler will fit on the board without issue. It does get fairly close to the side of the mobo where the fan is housed though.

masteraleph

Average Stuffer
May 28, 2017
Pleasant surprise this AM! The Rog Strix x570-i board arrived sooner than expected. Have not started the build yet but can say that the cooler will fit on the board without issue. It does get fairly close to the side of the mobo where the fan is housed though.
Any updates on this? Also, once you do build, any Ram clearance issues?

Reactions: CountNoctua