Production Theez Designs - HUMBLE - customisable sub 7L cube case

Bioforce

Airflow Optimizer
Aug 31, 2018
That is very interesting. I love the look and the idea of it being made of stainless steel, even if it is a bit heavy.

Theez

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Feb 2, 2019
I was quiet busy in the past few months with work and IRL stuff but got time to work on some builds in the HUMBLE.
You can find those on the site under the blog tab.

Also i could cut the price of the manufacturing by changing the partner. Thanks to that i could lower the price to a total of 150USD - shipping included.

There is a Ryzen build going on at the moment and some tinkering with plexiglass and RGB as an add-on mod.
Here is a sneak peek:

Last edited:

Windfall

Shrink Ray Wielder
SFFn Staff
Nov 14, 2017
I was quiet busy in the past few months with work and IRL stuff but got time to work on some builds in the HUMBLE.
You can find those on the site under the blog tab.

Also i could cut the price of the manufacturing by changing the partner. Thanks to i could lower the price to a total of 150USD - shipping included.

There is a Ryzen build going on at the moment and some tinkering with plexiglass and RGB as an add-on mod.
Here is a senak peek:

Very nice!

Obakemono

Trash Compacter
Jan 20, 2019
Theez, Will your case fit the new Asus DTX board? Just curious. I really like this setup. Can you get it in neon green plexy (fluorescint)?

O

Theez

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Feb 2, 2019
Theez, Will your case fit the new Asus DTX board? Just curious. I really like this setup. Can you get it in neon green plexy (fluorescint)?

O

Heya, i'm on holidays so sorry for my late reply. In theory mini DTX fits in the case without problems. Let me get back at you with exact measurements when i get home.
By plexi you mean the full case or only 1 panel? Both are possible, but the full case gets really pricy then.

Cheers!

Obakemono

Trash Compacter
Jan 20, 2019
Heya, i'm on holidays so sorry for my late reply. In theory mini DTX fits in the case without problems. Let me get back at you with exact measurements when i get home.
By plexi you mean the full case or only 1 panel? Both are possible, but the full case gets really pricy then.

Cheers!
Thanks! Enjoy yer holiday!

O

Theez

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Feb 2, 2019
Thanks! Enjoy yer holiday!

So i checked the exact dimensions in the HUMBLE and there is 210mm space on the longer side of the motherboard plate. Hope it is visible on the image.
That means, a Mini DTX form factor motherboard (203 × 170 mm) is indeed fits in the case without any issue and still leaves a 7mm gap.

The Asus X570 mini-DTX board looks stunning. I might build around one in a HUMBLE for myself :D

August

SFF Lingo Aficionado
SFFn Staff
Silver Supporter
Jun 19, 2019
gusmiller.com
Brilliant design—love the personality of all your demo builds!

Would you allow mixing of panel colors in an order? I'm imagining a De Stijl theme would look pretty cool. ✌️

Keep us posted on your developments!

Reactions: khanate

Theez

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Feb 2, 2019
Brilliant design—love the personality of all your demo builds!

Would you allow mixing of panel colors in an order? I'm imagining a De Stijl theme would look pretty cool. ✌

Keep us posted on your developments!

Heya August, thanks for the kind words!

Mixing colors is no issue. After placing an order (any color option) i will contact you anyway personally, to discuss color/finish and every detail.

Cheers!

• Love
Reactions: August

Obakemono

Trash Compacter
Jan 20, 2019
Theez, Can I have a second vandal switch hole on the case? I like my reset button and I have a pair of the switches already.

O

Theez

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Feb 2, 2019
Theez, Can I have a second vandal switch hole on the case? I like my reset button and I have a pair of the switches already.

O

Hey Oba!
Could be done although it's a bit complicated from the design perspective. PM me trough the site to talk about it in detail.

Cheers!

Theez

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Feb 2, 2019
Hi Keez,

Have you considered doing a bare stainless version?

Heya, sure!
Althoug stainless is a tad more expensive than alu and also weighs more.

With special orders (RAL colors, materials, custom cut outs) just contact me before ordering to talk about it in detail!

Cheers!

Theez

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Feb 2, 2019
Yes guys thanks for the heads up, you are probably right! I have already contacted @confusis if he could help and move it.
No dice so far but i am sure he will if my mail reaches him.
Thanks for the kind words by the way! :cool:

CountNoctua

(no relation)
Jul 11, 2019
Yes guys thanks for the heads up, you are probably right! I have already contacted @confusis if he could help and move it.
No dice so far but i am sure he will if my mail reaches him.
Thanks for the kind words by the way! :cool:

He's on in Discord fairly often.

And yes, nice cases ?