Status
Not open for further replies.

NurseLeo

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Jul 7, 2020
MOD BREAK
---------------

Hey all, unfortunately we need to close this thread, as it is against our forum's terms and conditions:

You might be wondering why, but we do have our own reasons to prohibit this kind of services, at least at the moment.
---------------

Hello, I am seeking advice in designing a computer case. Anyone have a company they have worked with or any individuals who are interested in commission?

XNine

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jan 11, 2022
Protocase is probably your best bet. If you aren't designing it yourself, CAD time is generally pretty expensive. A few hours of design work would cost more than most cases on the market if you're hiring someone to do it.

NurseLeo

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Jul 7, 2020
Protocase is probably your best bet. If you aren't designing it yourself, CAD time is generally pretty expensive. A few hours of design work would cost more than most cases on the market if you're hiring someone to do it.
Yes, they quoted me $120/hr. I am working with them at the moment. I also found pcdesignfoundry.com. but I have not heard back from them. They also have not had any updates to their website in a few years...

Ezechiel

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jun 26, 2020
Well, I could do some CAD design depending on your needs. If it's something quite simple, I still have some time left after work and before either playing or designing mine. Just MP me what you'd need and I'll tell you if and what I can do.

ignsvn

By Toutatis!
SFFn Staff
Apr 4, 2016
MOD BREAK
--------------

Hey all, unfortunately we need to close this thread, as it is against our forum's terms and conditions:

You might be wondering why, but we do have our own reasons to prohibit this kind of services, at least at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.