Prototype The world most flexible SFF case? LOUQE Ghost S1

Ranker

Average Stuffer
Dec 20, 2018
Can I get a baseline for expected thermals for a Ghost w/ Large Top Hat for a watercooled i9-9900k + 2080ti in a custom single loop with Swiftech Apogee Drive II + EK FC 2080 TI WB + Nexxos xflow 240 radiator + 2 Noctua A12x15 fans?

abear182

Caliper Novice
Jun 19, 2018
They need to hurry up and let case owners buy different top hats. I need to up my cooling ability since moving to Ryzen 3000 series.

If can't get something soon I will look to move case which is a shame because I love this case.

Beardedswede

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2018

ghost S1 MIII incoming. At some point and seems to have some of the core changes I want and need. <3

Also they thinking of doing a mATX case !

Next batch is probably around late July.
And it seems to be available on Amazon.de as well.

Last edited:

Questors

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 28, 2018

ghost S1 MIII incoming. At some point and seems to have some of the core changes I want and need. <3

Also they thinking of doing a mATX case !

Next batch is probably around late July.
And it seems to be available on Amazon.de as well.

Okay, now I am not happy. :mad: I asked them over a year ago if they have or would consider making a mini-ATX form factor and they flatly told me no, as the costs would be prohibitive. While I am enjoying the slow but steady build with the Ghost S1 Mk II (Where are my medium tophats?! I need them already!), what I wanted was a chassis like this in the mini-ATX size.

I guess this will require some more negotiation with the wife. Time to start making a list of bargaining points. ;)

Beardedswede

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2018
Okay, now I am not happy. :mad: I asked them over a year ago if they have or would consider making a mini-ATX form factor and they flatly told me no, as the costs would be prohibitive. While I am enjoying the slow but steady build with the Ghost S1 Mk II (Where are my medium tophats?! I need them already!), what I wanted was a chassis like this in the mini-ATX size.

I guess this will require some more negotiation with the wife. Time to start making a list of bargaining points. ;)
Well I'm pretty sure they can change their minds :)
One thing at a time.

Questors

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 28, 2018
Well I'm pretty sure they can change their minds :)
One thing at a time.

I suppose they can. How about fulfulling my October '18 order now that it's July '19 before they even think about something else though. No need to look ahead when you haven't fulfilled the past yet.

Beardedswede

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2018
I suppose they can. How about fulfulling my October '18 order now that it's July '19 before they even think about something else though. No need to look ahead when you haven't fulfilled the past yet.
No one said they are doing that case right now.

And sounds wierd if they haven't help you even though they shipped many batches after that. Think you need to email / tweet them again..

Questors

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 28, 2018
No one said they are doing that case right now.

And sounds wierd if they haven't help you even though they shipped many batches after that. Think you need to email / tweet them again..

I have contacted them. They are going to fulfill my order from stock they have in Sweden, after European orders are filled. I was told sometime in July. Thirteen days to go.

Reactions: rfarmer

leoltw

What's an ITX?
New User
Aug 3, 2018
Any idea when we will have Ghost cases with glass panels?

HomerJay

Minimal Tinkerer
Jul 31, 2019
Does anyone know where to buy this case (Pangaea) in Germany?
Don't want to pay 60-70 € shipping on Amazon.com.

Edit:
Mhh Pangaea doesn't look that good at all in other pictures than on the website itself / on Amazon.

Last edited:

HomerJay

Minimal Tinkerer
Jul 31, 2019
Thanks, i'd like to see some more pctures of the case.

'Friends, as promised we began selling batch 3 inventory on Amazon US yesterday evening. .. For the EU market, we estimate Amazon DE inventory availability by October 2019. ..'

Reactions: zzmadd

paulesko

Master of Cramming
Jul 31, 2019
Hello, I´m new to the forum.

just wanted to say that I´ve been following availability of the louqe on a couple of sweedish stores and one of them says that they should have stock the 12th of september*. Also this week they have some tophats and grills available.

* This was yesterday, but today they don´t say anything like that... I leave the links here so you can see

rfarmer

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jul 7, 2017
Updated the fans on my Ghost, I have a 34mm radiator so was unable to use 25mm fans. I was using Deepcool Gamer Storm 120 x 20mm but there were two problems with them, first was the funky blue color that did not go with my build and second the grill was sitting nearly on top of the fans and I was getting turbulence at load.

What I really wanted was Noctua NF-A12x15 PWM Chromax, but I am tired of waiting for Noctua to release slim chromax fans. So I went with Scythe KAZE FLEX 120 SLIM, these are the same fans that come with the Big Shuriken 3 and they work very well and look a hell of a lot better.

enthusiast uk

Chassis Packer
Oct 15, 2018
Hi Everyone, looking to upgrade my current ghost s1 and need to find a medium tophat in ash. If anyone is interested in selling there's please let me know