Prototype The world most flexible SFF case? LOUQE Ghost S1

deadline

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 9, 2018
I talkad to Loque and they Said they didn’t know yet. Focusing on first batch. But probably preorders end of September when they sent out the first batch. And then delivery end of year. November possibly. But that they will decide later when they are ready for new orders.

Thanks! If I'm able to get my hands on one before Christmas, I can live with that.

rommel671

Trash Compacter
Aug 2, 2018
raijintek ophion evo is coming, i know is that same level of this case, but.... waiting.... errrr

Last edited:

Beardedswede

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2018
Its far bigger than the louqe case, even when you use all the tophats. At least you can fit a 3.5" drive and AIO with the large and medium tophats and it will still be smaller. Plus the finish of the louqe still looks better.
plus it just looks like shit, 2005. Nasty brusted metal, ugly buttons. Like with all their cases Super tacky. But the prices are sure good. But not really comparable product att all.

Reactions: whatanoob

SashaLag

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 10, 2018
agree... we definitely need less pricey case in this small market... But manufacturing quality of those is very low... and as @Bangle said, it's far too big and bad engineered space-wise... I don't see the need for an ATX PSU here for example...

Reactions: Bangle

Tim

Cable Smoosher
Nov 27, 2017
For the new GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Series minimum recommended system power is 650W.
For the old GeForce GTX 1080Ti Series minimum recommended system power was 600W.
I hope Louqe team understand that the delay its coming with more problems cause i don't this that they will going for GPU compatibility test again. Some people from this forum get some parts ( GPU,PSU,CPU ) and now they are all old cause new GPU is released new PSU ( platinum series is released ) now coming also new Intel CPU Series.
All new GeForce RTX 20 Series : Asus , Gigabyte , MSI , Zotac , Palit , Gainward , INNO3D and PNY Quadro RTX

Bangle

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 12, 2018
For the new GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Series minimum recommended system power is 650W.
For the old GeForce GTX 1080Ti Series minimum recommended system power was 600W.
I hope Louqe team understand that the delay its coming with more problems cause i don't this that they will going for GPU compatibility test again. Some people from this forum get some parts ( GPU,PSU,CPU ) and now they are all old cause new GPU is released new PSU ( platinum series is released ) now coming also new Intel CPU Series.
All new GeForce RTX 20 Series : Asus , Gigabyte , MSI , Zotac , Palit , Gainward , INNO3D and PNY Quadro RTX
Might have to opt for the 700w SFX-L PSU. Personally i'm not affected too much, as all i need is a new PSU. Going to use my current rig in the Louqe. Currently have a 1080Ti. I'll reserve judgement on real world benchmarks for the 2080 and 2080Ti. I think Nvidia are claiming at least 50% performance increase, and that the 2070 will be the same as a 1080Ti. But what was missing from the lunch event where FPS benchmarks. If the claims of over 50% performance increase were true, then the 2080Ti will run all current games on ultra @ over 60FPS. But they did't show this. Plus at £1,100 its simply not on my to buy list. My guess is that Nvidia will release new cards in a year for i'll wait for that generation.

greyhound

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 21, 2018
I think Nvidia are claiming at least 50% performance increase, and that the 2070 will be the same as a 1080Ti

no one ever said that.
if you look at their specs the 2080 will be most likely slower than the 1080ti (reason why they released the ti version at launch for the first time)

same goes for the 2070 that has faster memory than the CHEAPER 1080 but less and slower cuda cores...

il will be most likely like this
2080ti>1080ti>2080>1080>2070

Skarum

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 21, 2018
This might have been answered before, but I haven't been able to find the answer:

The spec sheet implies that you can fit 3 2.5" SSD/HDD's in the Ghost 1. Two of them go in the tray (which I would prefer to remove for a 120 mm fan) and the last one goes.... where? Am I blind?

Bangle

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 12, 2018
no one ever said that.
if you look at their specs the 2080 will be most likely slower than the 1080ti (reason why they released the ti version at launch for the first time)

same goes for the 2070 that has faster memory than the CHEAPER 1080 but less and slower cuda cores...

il will be most likely like this
2080ti>1080ti>2080>1080>2070
Most likely you are right. Looks like the new cards just offer better shadows with a slight bump in fps. Plus i'm not too keen on the wattage jump from 500w to 650w!!!

Last edited:

Bangle

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 12, 2018
This might have been answered before, but I haven't been able to find the answer:

The spec sheet implies that you can fit 3 2.5" SSD/HDD's in the Ghost 1. Two of them go in the tray (which I would prefer to remove for a 120 mm fan) and the last one goes.... where? Am I blind?
You need the small top hat to fit 3 hard drives. Only one drive cage is provided under the PSU. If you use a SFX PSU you might be able to fit two by stacking the second drive on top of the cage with some double sided tape. I am thinking of doing this, by using a 2.5 HDD in the cage and a SSD stuck on top. Will wait and see if it fits.