Prototype The world most flexible SFF case? LOUQE Ghost S1

Flyingpepper

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jan 8, 2018
Delivery of batch 2 is most likely (fingers crossed for 2nd batch folks) in early 2019. However it might be faster this time since they managed to fix all the anodizing, colors, and manufacturing issues from the 1st batch delays. It comes down to qc and having someone on site to keep the pace going.

So hopefully the factory can just pick up from batch 1 and continue making cases for batch 2.

I’m just glad to finally get the case. Patrik posted his unboxing video and sound of the panels sliding into place is so gratifying.

January 2019

Mr. Monday

Cable Smoosher
Oct 3, 2018
What do you guys think will end up being the best cooling in this case assuming the use of a high end 8 core cpu and a high end open air gpu?

The medium top hat with two 120mm fans and Noctua L12, the large top hat with one 120mm gpu aio and one 120mm cpu aio (assuming this is possible), or the large top hat with a 240mm cpu aio?

Asking because I don't want to order the whole set of top hats.

Edit: Use cases: 1440p 144hz gaming and 4k editing/rendering.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beardedswede

Queue

Minimal Tinkerer
Oct 14, 2018
Might be safer waiting for pictures of people's finished builds before ordering?

Hopefully I'll be getting an order in when they go live in a few hours. I'd be happy with any of the colors. I was just surprised since it looked so different, and in my opinion, better. :)

Flyingpepper

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jan 8, 2018
What do you guys think will end up being the best cooling in this case assuming the use of a high end 8 core cpu and a high end open air gpu?

The medium top hat with two 120mm fans and Noctua L12, the large top hat with one 120mm gpu aio and one 120mm cpu aio (assuming this is possible), or the large top hat with a 240mm cpu aio?

Asking because I don't want to order the whole set of top hats.

Edit: Use cases: 1440p 144hz gaming and 4k editing/rendering.

Large tophat with 240 CPU AIO no question.

SashaLag

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 10, 2018
I’m just glad to finally get the case. Patrik posted his unboxing video and sound of the panels sliding into place is so gratifying.
they have a youtube channel open... Don't understand why did they choose to post that video somewhere else and not there...

enthusiast uk

Chassis Packer
Oct 15, 2018
anyone from EU get their tracking numbers yet? Still waiting on mine. Is this something we don't get until they leave depot in UK? Very excited to start building in it.

Tech_Guy

Caliper Novice
Oct 15, 2018
anyone from EU get their tracking numbers yet? Still waiting on mine. Is this something we don't get until they leave depot in UK? Very excited to start building in it.

Tracking numbers come when it leave depot in Sweden Gothenburg, 3 weeks estimate from Friday 12 October.

But when Pangea changed so much in Color and also Limestone almost are Silver/White they need to change pitchures on the Website to the SKU units.

Only Ash that are color accurate against the production cases.

dorall

Trash Compacter
Oct 2, 2018
That's not nothing. :D that's money. I was just asking, :) haha. I would not be against if some hooter lady delivered it to me :D

newtothegame

Average Stuffer
Sep 1, 2018
How do we should feel about it? Are 20 Euro on 200 on a full system that will cost 1000 minimum. It's ok because it's nothing!
Not really. The original kickstarter price was (if I remember correctly) 180€ plus a top hat. This now amounts to 260€, a whooping 44.4% increase without shipping costs added.

Reactions: dorall

dorall

Trash Compacter
Oct 2, 2018
That's what I am saying. I feel like this case is going to cost more than Ncase M1 or Dan cases. As an European I feel a little bit scammed having to pay 50 euros for shipping from Sweden, when shipping other cases from Taiwan costs much less. Also a good question is whether the new batch will contain grills and dust filters, will it be just a bare case with no extras?? 300 dollars, 250 pounds or 280 euros for a case with no dust filters, or any extras shipped from within Europe is a bit over a top, or am I crazy?

Last edited:
Reactions: dealda and D10S

Skarum

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 21, 2018
Price changed to €219, interesting. Wonder if the tophats will stay the same or raised as well.

Eh, that kinda sucks. Especially since the change in price only just showed up now, that they are available for order, and not when the second batch was announced.