LOSIAS
Jun 29, 2015
guilleacoustic.wordpress.com
Please welcome the new In Win Winbot and its ..... 310L T.T

Curiosity

Too busy figuring out if I can to think if I shoul
Platinum Supporter
Bronze Supporter
M...M...M...M...Multi-Tier...Subscriber...
Apr 30, 2016
Not a great use of space but it's absolutely beautiful.

And I'm a sucker for big, visible heatsinks. (The only thing that makes me not love being so committed to sff)

LjSpike

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 20, 2017

Sorry for the cruddy picture. Phone photos usually come out better but these didn't. Also, messy room so ain't getting it any further out.

S340, Red and Black. If I go RGB I may paint the red bits white. i3-7100. RX580. Two SSD's and a HDD cannibalised from old PC's (we have a collection of drives. Never throw away drives!). 3TB Seagate Barracuda. CSM PSU. 1x 8GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance RAM. I so want 4x of the G.Skill RGB sticks though...a man can dream...

No custom fans but intending to get the Corsair LL ones. I usually don't like Corsair cases / fans, but the LL's are damned beautiful and good spec. I'll then potentially get the tiny little Kraken watercooler. M22 or something like that it's called.

Solo

King of Cable Management
Nov 18, 2017
Sorry for the cruddy picture. Phone photos usually come out better but these didn't. Also, messy room so ain't getting it any further out.

S340, Red and Black. If I go RGB I may paint the red bits white. i3-7100. RX580. Two SSD's and a HDD cannibalised from old PC's (we have a collection of drives. Never throw away drives!). 3TB Seagate Barracuda. CSM PSU. 1x 8GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance RAM. I so want 4x of the G.Skill RGB sticks though...a man can dream...

No custom fans but intending to get the Corsair LL ones. I usually don't like Corsair cases / fans, but the LL's are damned beautiful and good spec. I'll then potentially get the tiny little Kraken watercooler. M22 or something like that it's called.

Dude...

Arboreal

King of Cable Management
Silver Supporter
Oct 11, 2015
Just read the following lies on Gumtree: :mad:

"Phanteks Mini ITX Case, New and unopened.
Big on features and small in size, includes a 200mm front mounted fan & a new unique bracket solution for mounting a radiator on top and a multifunctional bracket for reservoir, pump, and SSD/HDD.
Special edition Black/Red finish. Will accept graphics cards up to 13 inches in length."

NO IT ISN'T! Looks nice, has poor front airflow and is a ridiculous 36L for ITX. /rant
*Sorry, I'm in a bad mood as my gaming rig has gone pop, and looks like my beloved Maximus VI Impact board is toast :(